St George of England

I like a bit of crackling!

George

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Hi Zeballs....

• nelly136
    nelly136

i'm partial to full fat milk coffees fresh out of the nuker with two sugars.....lots of per day. as well as drinking a lot of milk cold.

much as i love the milky coffees i wasnt so keen on the 'muffin tops' that were beginning to climb out of my size 10 jeans and i'm too lazy to diet or count calories so elimination of most likely cause. ..sugar n milk

out went the full fat milk replaced by skimmed to no fat white water milk and the sugars were swapped for sweeteners.not the same but a bearable substitute

its been a month, i've lost the muffin tops and about a stone so far.

my friend who eats proper regular meals had a mystery 2lb gain every month opted to keeping a food diary, she found her culprits were passing snacks that she would eat and forget about...they were totting up nicely

• StAnn
    StAnn

Beks, I just can't top the titles you've come up with. I've really been trying but my brain is just preoccupied right now with school starting. I really like the Voluptuous Vixens Lookin' to Lose title.

I keep hearing that old song, Huggin' and a Chalkin' running through my mind, and want to find some variation on that but it's not coming to me yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4fJVqWmWd0

• cult classic
    cult classic

I'll get fit with y'all. Been eating waaaay too much ice cream this summer. Gotta get it together.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Okay, I was thinking the title could be "Eat, Drink, and Be Merry for Tomorrow We Shall Diet." Well?

If not, I'd say it's Voluptuous Vixens Lookin' to Lose.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit