JW men - wordly women

by larc 34 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

Folks,

Over the past several months, I have read some heart breaking stories from women who come here, who have been involved with JW men. Now, this leads me to ask. Why do these men do this? There are lots of "sisters" they could date. There are probably more sisters than brothers, so they should have lots of choices. So why do they not only date wordly women, but have sex with them, sometimes for very long periods of time?

I have thought of some possibilities.

1. They want to fool around, but they know if they do it with a sister, they are out the door because the sister will feel guilty and confess to the elders.

2. They have a mother - whore complex. The wordly women are more attractive to them because they are the suductive whores.

3. They want to leave the religion, but once they get involved with someone, they realize how much they are going to loose and run back to mamma.

Maybe, there are other reasons. Just curious as to your thoughts.

• cellomould
    cellomould

'worldly' women are good for having oral sex and foreplay
    not that I would know...

cellomould

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

• larc
    larc

Cello,

I meant this to be serious. JW men are not supposed to be getting any, let alone oral sex. If they wanted good sex, they could find it among the sisters, some of which are very horny. Francois has described his sexual exploits among the sisters.

Side note - you should get a photograph in casual cloths. You look too much like a Witness, with the suit and tie.

• cellomould
    cellomould

Larc,

It looks like I was just restating your #1 reason. I think that was the biggie.

While the sisters do tend to be horny (no offense, horny sisters), the faithful, baptized type are quite unlikely to actively pursue sex. If I am wrong, then all of you horny but faithful and baptized sisters please e-mail me.

(The pic in suit and tie is to entice any of those who may be lurking out there...I look like a nice brother, don't I?)

Personally, I don't know which is worse: to have sex with the 'fringe' JW sisters or the 'active' JW sisters.

I definitely prefer the mentality of the latter over the former. I question the motives of those 'fringe' types.

I sure didn't stick around the k.h. when I realized it was not my bag.

cellomould

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

• ladonna
    ladonna

Larc,

I am only guessing at their motives for this type of behavior, but I feel it is the mother-whore complex; forbidden fruit always looks tasty.

I have been at my JW parents home...(prior to complete shunning), and when JW brothers visited, the "lusty looks" in their eyes was so visible it was almost tangible. I felt quite repulsed. I would call it a visual rape.

I was seen as the "wordly woman". Their mindset it so idiotic. I have only experience with my former husband and one other, and yet they presume that women of the world have vast sexual experience, and are therefore more forbidden; more delectible.

Ana

Side note - you should get a photograph in casual cloths. You look too much like a Witness, with the suit and tie.
    Good one Larc ...sorry Cello, I have to agree

Manners require time, and nothing is more vulgar than haste.
    —Ralph Waldo Emerson

• larc
    larc

Cello,

Thank you for the clarification. You see, when I asked a multiple choice question, I need to know the number you are referring to, or otherwise I get confused.

I think your answer re: your photo is a good one. I think you are going to get lucky with a lurker, likely lately, rather than later - Larc's logical likely hood reflections.

• cellomould
    cellomould

Ana,

your PARENTS lusted after the young brothers?

I hope you meant your sisters. He he he he

And Larc,

thanks for your vote of confidence. I could use a little luck lately.

cellomould

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I have to completely agree with ladonna on that one
    I don't think I would have gotten half the attention
    or at least not the same kind of attention if I were
    a committed active regular.
    It's always the forbidden fruit that has the most appeal
    plm

• larc
    larc

Cello,

Our little chat has been fun, but I do mean for this to be a serious subject. I have seen several women come here, in the depths of depression, looking for help, but unwilling to accept advice, because the are blinded by love, and they don't know that they can't win.

I have seen poster's here go on in depth, trying to explain reality. I have seen scores of others join to help explain the situation to no avail. This is a serious matter.

• Francois
    Francois

Simple. 'Cause JW women are among the horniest women on the planet. Consider if you will:

1. What the average JW single man is like. 'Nuff said.

2. The JW men, on top of considerations in #1 above, doesn't know sweat about women; what they want, and how they want it, and when, and how much. Think missionary position once a week between meetings.

Both these things giving rise to the premise above:

JW women are the horniest women on the planet. They ain't getting any. I've told you all before that in my younger days, attendance at a circuit or district assembly was nothing but one big fuck-o-rama. Had to rest up for a week before and a week after each one, or I'd have been a dead man.

Just think "average JW male" and you can't go wrong with this question.

Francois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit