Something I Never Understood About Disfellowshipped Ones

by minimus 34 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I never understood why df'd ones would treat other df'd ones like crap. (After all, they COULD talk to each other). But many would "treat" other disfellowshipped just like the Witnesses would. I don't get it.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Just comes to show how ingrained the WTS teachings can be.

• minimus
    minimus

yeah they treat their own like dirt!

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Just shows how deep the WT penetrates one's thinking. It is crazy though right LOL. I find it somewhat humorous.

• minimus
    minimus

I used to remember how they'd look down on the other df'd ones.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Thats so comical. Does anybody on this forum have any stories of shunning DFd ones while they were on DFd status too? Its gotta be hilarious to see two DFd people in the grocery store at the opposing ends of an aisle. Probably like a game of blink, which one will go for the 2% milk first? Will they bump into each other? If they do, will they pardon themselves?

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

The same reason I, while DF'd twice, never stayed the fuck out of the damn cult. It's ingrained so deep that even when you're out, you're in...

Now I'm kicking myself for not staying out that last time I got booted.

• nelly136
    nelly136

my dad cut me totally dead when i was dfd, it was a good five years or more after he was dfd before he spoke to me, and that was only cos my grandad dropped dead, and my mother was on holiday somewhere with his sister and i was trying to track them down.

• minimus
    minimus

That's crazy! A df'd dad doesn't talk to his df'd daughter simply because SHE is df'd.

• booby
    booby

I think it is quite simple and straight forward. The hole thing is nuts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit