So, did you miss me ?

by Simon 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

er ... on second thoughts, don't answer that!

Just to let you know I'm back from my trip to visit my Dad in Canada.

He's doing ok ... he's out of hospital and was looking a lot better when I left. He still feels a bit poorly during the night but hopefully he'll get over this and I hope he doesn't start overdoing things again.

It was great to see my sister and her family again ... I promised my niece that she could come over and stop with us for he summer hols (hey, kids here only have a few weeks off ... I didn't know they had months!). It will be nice as long as she ever stops talking, LOL.

So, did I miss anything while I was gone? Don't worry, Angharad has been filling me in on everything ...

• cellomould
    cellomould

Welcome back Simon!

I know bitter_mango didn't miss you. I heard that while you were in Canada you and her...

he he j/k

Glad to know your dad is doing better!

cellomould

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

• LaDonnaAna
    LaDonnaAna

Simon,

Glad to hear your Dad is doing so much better.

The other one....ladonna, she missed you. But this one, LaDonnaAna~Britney, she does not want to hear you drooling over her again

Ana...glad to see you back....lots of fights for you to sort out

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Great news about your Dad Simon!

Did you miss anything? No of course not, the kids behaved perfectly while you were away!!

Check your email Simon.

Good to have you back,
    Nic'

http://www.do-not-call.org

• Prisca
    Prisca

Welcome back, and I'm glad to hear your Dad's improving.

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Glad to hear about your dad!!

Yes we missed you!!! Angharad was so mean to us while you were gone She bossed us around and made us pick up after ourselves. - please don't ever leave again! lol (just kidding Angharad!!)

closer

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Welcome back, Simon. Good to know your dad is doing better.

We had no fun while you were gone. No parties, no friends over. It was very boring, in fact.

April
    I was angry with my friend; I told my wrath, my wrath did end. I was angry with my foe; I told it not, my wrath did grow. (William Blake, A Poison Tree)
    http://www.network54.com/Forum/171905

• Prisca
    Prisca

*psst Tatiana - turn that cushion over, it's got a cigarette burn on it*

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Simon! You were gone???! Just kidding. Of course we missed ya, you big lug! This place just isn't the same without you, you have to know. But I heard that Angharad had quite the good time while you were gone...something about a pub and dark, bearded stranger. Or wait! Sorry, that was my fantasy...never mind.

Glad to hear about your dad and that your trip was a good one. And glad you're back home safe and sound.

Dana

• think41self
    think41self

Simon

Did I miss you? What a silly question. We had absolutely no fun while you were gone.

I am glad your dad is better, and most importantly that you got to see him. I know Angharad missed you terribly...a little bird told me.

think41self

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit