The real story on why The Watchtower society lost a Kingdom hall in Bonham ,Texas.!

by koolaid-man 49 Replies latest jw friends

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

Enough is Enough - what you described is more common than most people would believe. It has been going on since Menlo Park and will not end until WTC liquidates all the assets the pubs have. Surprised? Don’t be.

• hoser
    hoser

If your Kingdom Hall is being renovated for no apparent reason, be very afraid.

They’re not renovating it for your congregation, they’re renovating so it can be listed.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I am having the thought that with many staying on zoom instead of going to the halls, there will be more consolidated halls, thereby freeing up more to sell off....just a thought, but it wouldn't surprise me...not a worry of mine as I no intention of ever going back and feel sorry for my "friends" who are so blinded. they don't know that "get out of her my people......'' applies to them. I did come to the conclusion I was sharing in her sins what with aiding and abetting and helping pay out the millions in law suits. Hide and watch!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

/\ /\ spot on. In fact--why not sell all the KHs--and make the dubs use the assembly halls instead--for a whopping weekend rental charge obviously.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Was just thinking about this case. I had another conversation with my Mom as her eyes continue to open with regard to WT and their shenanigans. It seems that so much of the speculations on this thread have come true what with WT grabbing up and selling KHs. I know of an area in Pa US where 5 congregations were merged!

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

Truthsetonefree - also heard of that one. It is outrageous dishonesty that WTC still claims over 8.5 million publishers when everyone sees the same shrinking going on. JWs don't want to admit that the religion peaked in the late 90's.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

By the way.....Any updates on the Menlo Park, CA debacle?

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

THOMAS MORE:

I also do not believe their numbers are 8.5 million publishers. If anything, maybe it’s half that - more or less.

And, that’s not taking into account the unknown number of how many JWs there are ‘faking it’ so they can associate with their families there.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

On google maps...it appears the remodeled Menlo Park Congregation Hall is now a Spanish Pentecostal Church...

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

How many times have they sold KH`s to other

"Babylonish"

'in their veiw religions to get top dollar ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit