"Apostate" T-shirts by "Tuesday"...

by ziddina 13 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest
    My latest one is the Generation one

Good Lordy, imagine every ex-JW wearing THAT one to the Memorial!! Someone is BOUND to "get it."

But, it'll never happen. Much as most of us completely hate what they stand for... and what they follow... we're just too dang nice. We leave the outright, blatant, mudslinging to them! GOOD for us!

Ummmm... peace... and nifty shirt, dear Tuesday (peace to you!).

SA, on her own...

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

When I thought up the idea about the Generation shirt with the Duracell battery I literally laughed out loud. I'm hoping that translates well to other's liking it. The power of laughter is an important thing, just being able to laugh about some of the crazy stuff we grew up with or went through can help people so much. I know a person who was quite suicidal and just making jokes about going door to door and the hypocracy of the JWs made them feel a hundred times better. Seeing a shirt like this will hopefully make people laugh and maybe even spark some conversations.

• ziddina
    ziddina

(ahem...)

HEEEEEEYYYYY TUESDAY!!!

I received your "The Generation of 1914 - It Keeps Going ... And Going... And Going..." T-shirt, and I think it's GREAT!!!

I bought the version on a 'cream' background, and the lettering shows up quite well...

Another satisfied customer...

Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hey, Tuesday!!

How about this for a T-shirt idea:

Go Ahead and Try

To

Suck Me Into Your Cult !!!

Or....

Easily Sucked Into Cults...

And one could have that one printed up in bulk and shipped to the local Kingdom Hall...

Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit