Christian Music

by crapola 85 Replies latest jw friends

• crapola
    crapola

Do any of you good people listen to Christian music? I listen to K Love and am very up built by the music. One of my favorite songs is" Lead Me" by Sanctus Real. It is a very up building song. What are some of your favorites?

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Naw! It all makes me nauseous. Such sanctimonious hypocrisy. I never listened to JW kingdom songs in my free time either. That's just me, though.

V665

• St George of England
    St George of England

Never listen to Kingdom Melodies EVER. They are worst of the worse. Nearest thing to "Christian music":-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVEdYYMlOJ4

George

• Chalam
  • LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Acronyms

Christian Rock = CROCK

Christian Rap = CRAP

Just Sayin'

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

@LockedChaos,

LOL! I couldn't agree more!

Sorry. ROFL

• crapola
    crapola

You guys don't need to be hateful. lol

• yknot
    yknot

I do.....

We don't alway have good reception to KLove so I listen to The River mostly especially with the kids.....

I am just not thrilled with the idea of children singing 'Love Game' by Lady Gaga or Need You Now by Lady A.....

Several of the tween and teen kiddos I watched this summer have Xian pop songs on their devices too..... nothing like seeing some teens driving in the KH parking lot blaring Brandon Heath, Switchfoot, Mercyme, Snow Patrol, Lifehouse, Seabird, Tobymac or Jason Gray.

I had one parent express concern, so we checked out the lyrics of the top 5 songs played on her normal radio station ......needless to say she was quite embarassed lyrical content wise. .

• Violia
    Violia

I have listened to christian music and some of it is ok. I am posting a Meat Loaf song for you. While it is not christian music - it is very spiritual. He appeared on Lifetime for a breast cancer fund raiser. His mother had died of this years ago. He was very close to his mom. He also has not lived a life without some problems. The video " objects in the rear view mirror" shows an abusive father , which is true per his book " To Hell and Back" . This video is

WHERE ANGELS SING.

this is the song I want played at my memorial, b/c I plan to" keep on rockin"

• blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit