Can jehovah Witness 14 year old male, be gay??

by Loz&Coz 14 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Can a gay Jehovah's Witness help but to be gay? NO. He can help but to be a JW.
    In order to be a JW, that gay male must refrain from showing approval of homosexuality and must refrain from premarital sex, whether with males or females. If he wants sex, it would have to be post-marital hetero-sex.

If he cannot refrain from sex and cannot refrain from showing approval of homosexuality, then he must stop being a JW.

• looloo
    looloo

years ago when i was at school age about 13 , there was a lad my friend said she liked , when she pointed at him i said "you wont stand a chance , he is gay " i could tell just by looking at him . (i was not a jw )a jw kid then told me "hes not gay , he is a jehovahs witness " fast forward 12 years to my involvement with the cult and i asked where the lad from school was nowadays , he had been disfellowshipped but nobody would say why ! eventually i found out he was indeed gay !

• looloo
    looloo

years ago when i was at school age about 13 , there was a lad my friend said she liked , when she pointed at him i said "you wont stand a chance , he is gay " i could tell just by looking at him . (i was not a jw )a jw kid then told me "hes not gay , he is a jehovahs witness " fast forward 12 years to my involvement with the cult and i asked where the lad from school was nowadays , he had been disfellowshipped but nobody would say why ! eventually i found out he was indeed gay !

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

I knew I wasn't like other boys even before I went to school.

I didn't know what it was at the time, but I just couldn't join in the rough & tumble of the boy gangs preferring to join in the girls games.................can't understand why my parents didn't pick up on it, but then in the 1950's there wasn't even the word 'gay' & homosexuality was hardly ever mentioned.

Growing up a gay person is very distressful, no one would ever choose it & growing up a gay Jehovah's Witness multiplies the distress a 100 times.

Be kind to your friend, do not alienate him, he's is having the hardest fight of his life so far. Just maybe one day, when he cannot cope with the pressure any longer he will feel able to trust you , to confide in you.

By not rejecting him you just might be a life saver.

Hoab

• Desert Rat
    Desert Rat

I have a niece that is gay. She once told me, she knew she was gay when she entered into the second grade. That would have made her about seven at the time. So I'd say at fourteen, he is probably aware his sexual preference.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit