Does anyone have the gift of interpreting dreams?

by SeekingSanity 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

IT was just a dream. Scorpions in your stomach? You went to bed hungry right? Well, there you go. Pizza, in it too, further proves your stomach was pissed off at you for going to bed hungry.

You say your dreams usually come true. But you do realize that if you are in tune with your GF/wife/significant other, you probably know what is going through their head if there is a major decision coming up and so it can influence your dreams, having a "deja vu" moment.

If your dream of scorpions comes true and they really are in your stomach/gi tract... you got bigger issues than trying to interpret a dream.

• millions now living are dead
    millions now living are dead

I have unusual message dreams myself. JW's are known for their brainwashing, but I also sometimes say that they gutwash you too. Your gut is the source of your intuition and the first target for a mind controller is the intuition. Your intuition is often sometimes stronger than your mind which can be tricked with false logic. It can tell you when something ain't right. How many times do we ignore this. A scorpion is represents an unwanted or lower energy program that is embedded in your gut. Your awareness is becoming greater so your unconscience mind is dealing with the conflict that greater awareness brings. Just be thankful it wasn't anchovies.

Mil

• journey-on
    journey-on

The doctor usually appears when you are in need of healing, either emotionally, physically, mentally, or spiritually. This could be your inner healer informing you of a problem that you know in your gut (stomach image) needs to be addressed. You are terribly afraid to confront it head on, face to face. Heck, the doctor doesn't even come face to face with you. He texts you and sends you an image. You want help, but you are fearful of the confrontation and what might result from it. You have difficulty speaking with your own voice and hide behind someone else's words or ideas. You need to filter (kidneys image) through the stuff you are taking into your body, mind, and spirit...the junk (pizza....drop it!) and figure out how to heal yourself before the problem (scorpion) becomes HUGE.

I think the two friends are an important part of this dream, but more details are needed to unravel their part in the scheme of things. I'm not sure whether they are helping or hindering. Perhaps the answer is in the details that you did not reveal.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Journey-On... the greatest of love and peace to you... and THANK YOU... dear one! You have NO idea how dead-on the interpretation given you... and shared here... is! I truly hope that dear SS hears... and gets the sense of it!

Thank you... and, again, peace to you!

YOUR servant and fellow slave of Christ,

SA

• SeekingSanity
    SeekingSanity

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Words uttered in dreams are memories of things ACtUALLY said or heard in real life.

Craziness in a dream indicates confusion or conflict of the issue being processed.

Are you a practising JW?

The ventriloquists dummy then represents you. The security guards are the WTBTS dofors.

Do you remember the image in Ezekiel, where he ate a scroll that was sweet in the mouth, but bitter in the belly?

The two friends are "two witnesses" to confirm your perception of the situation.

The disparity between your inner life, and that you are presenting to the world is becoming intolerable.

HB

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I think Hamsterbait hit the nail on the head with most likely interpretation of the symbolism.

(Aguest...you are pompous and full of shit.)

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

Scorpion

To see a scorpion in your dreams, represents a situation in your waking life which may be painful or hurtful. It is also indicative of destructive feelings, "stinging" remarks, bitter words and/or negative thoughts being expressed by or aimed against you. You may be on a self destructive and self-defeating path. The scorpion is also a symbol of death and rebirth. You need to get rid of the old and make room for the new. Alternatively, the scorpion represents a person who is born under the astrological sign of scorpio.

Pizza

To see or eat pizza in your dreams, represents abundance, choices, and variety. It may indicate that you are lacking or feeling deprived of something.

Kidneys

Kidneys represents a need for cleansing

• AGuest
    AGuest
    I think Hamsterbait hit the nail on the head with most likely interpretation of the symbolism.

As dear Seeking (peace to you, dear SS!) is NOT in the borg but is a member of the Body of Christ... and personally known to me... I would have to disagree, dear Cameo-d (peace to you, as well!). And so, based on what I know of his situation, the interpretation given by dear Journey-On (peace to you, too, dear JO!) was indeed absolutely dead on. I had tried to tell him this same thing... not as the interpretation of his dream... I directed him to our Lord for that... but just as his sister in Christ. But he wasn't ready to hear it... from me... or from the One to whom he SHOULD have gone for understanding. Because his fear stood in the way of his faith. He knows that and we've discussed it at length... prior and since. But because of this fear... he asked again... here. And guess what? He got the SAME response. And apparently HIS spirit bore witness with the truth of it, for he was quite thankful for it.

(Aguest...you are pompous and full of shit.)

I am not sure how you mean, dear C-d, truly, other than perhaps you are referring to my initial response. Again, though, I don't think you have quite all of the facts, truly. I directed dear SS where to go for understanding when he asked ME... and because of his fear or unreadiness for the answer, he came here. Which could have opened him up to all SORTS of misleadings, as you can see by the varied responses he DID receive. What, though, if he had chose to put his faith in the wrong one? I told him prior to his posting, in this posting, and afterward... to whom he should have gone. I stand by that encouragement... I know he agrees; however, I am also VERY grateful that dear JO was given a response to share... and that dear SS finally "got it"... which I know he did.

But, if you mean something different and care to explain, I am all ears, dear C-d, truly.

Peace to you!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• SeekingSanity
    SeekingSanity

I did get it. I feel like I understand. People don't quite understand how difficult it can be sometimes to 'see' when your blind. or 'hear' when your 'deaf.' or 'believe' when your so doubtful. (that's not a shot at anyone, just a mere explaination of how difficult something spiritual can be) I've struggled in the past few years to comprehend everything th at's happening to me. I finally made a distinction and something finally CLICKED ...it not only happened when i was speaking to Aguest...but it also clicked FURTHER last thursday, then it clicked AGAIN on a seperate point on the next day or day after. It was like i had three epiphanies. I've been seeking someone to heal me...SOMEONE.....and NOW when I look 'inside me' .....there's something there. It's like that 'pain' ...seperated from my interest of having someone heal me. And i realized that in order for things to 'work out' in my life....i need to fix this ONE thing, which is like pushing a boulder uphill while having 3091238412390482304123948140912741098 people telling you that you can't and that you're a failure. I also feel like when i look deep within ....like a part of my heart is filled. It doesn't feel empty and hallow as much as it use to. I don't deny that it's still empty, BUT it's filled partially. Something clicked there as well.

There once was a deaf man who was sitting on the side of a village. Deaf from birth..he could never understand things, or what was going on. he never could understand his full potential. One day as he was sitting there the people in the villege started to move strangely. They began laughing (which he couldn't hear) ...they started being playfull (pushing shoving) ...and most of all......they started moving in weird ways that he'd never seen anyone move before around a fire. He thought to himself 'The world has gone MAD!' ....

The deaf man, being deaf, could not hear the MUSIC that was playing in order for him to understand that they were 'dancing.'

In my case, i didn't think 'the world has gone MAD' ...i thought 'I'VE gone MAD, somethings wrong with ME.' And I couldn't 'hear' the 'music.' It's SO hard to want something and not get yourself 'fixed.' or realized that the problem needs to be FIXED in order to reap the benefits of the 'music.' to 'understand' ......to 'get it.'

Cause your deaf! It's not EASY! it's your life's work and mentality from birth that you've had to deal with. And i've had to sit there and realize .....this is NOT the way i'm suppose to be. What I'm feeling isn't 'NORMAL' .. Yeah peopl struggle every day, and everyone HAS emotions that go CRAZY... but take my girlfriend for example.....full of love ...compassion...happiness...joy...there are people in the world that have this. but I knew there was something wrong with me...I just didn't know what it was and how severe. I thank everyone for responding to this post....I thank all of you for your inputs....Aguest...as always, your insight is appreciated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit