Does anyone have the gift of interpreting dreams?

by SeekingSanity 24 Replies latest jw friends

• SeekingSanity
    SeekingSanity

I had this really BAD dream...

First of all, the beginning was GOOFY. Jeff Dunum was doing a crazy show, and the security was getting pissed off at him. Telling him he couldn't do th ejokes he was doing. Later found out part of it was part of the act that he setup and I becmae involved in it. Then I received a text message..

I clicked it, it was an image from my doctor. The image was of scorpians in my stomach/body (GI/GU tract?). I freaked out. So I needed help. I couldn't feel anything wrong with me but they were there. I ran out of the place terrified and started looking for people to give me a ride to the ER. No one was helping. Then I saw two of my friends...and i had a slice of pizza ..and it was like i turned the pizza slice over and i could see the scorpians in my stomach on the slice. it fell to the floor and I told my friends what happened....and out of the slice of pizza, this INSECT looking thing came out..it was HUGE...i freaked and i said 'throw it away! throw it away!' ...my friend was like 'no...that's your kidney' but it didn't look like a kidney...but it was obviously detached from the Gastrourinary tract. but he pushed it back into the slice of pizza.....which somehow meant, back into my body. .....And I woke up...

Is there a Joseph out there? able to interrpt dreams?

• wasblind
    wasblind

Maybe you ate to close to bedtime, just made you restless, and you had a bad dream. Ain't nothin' to worry about.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Are you talking about Jeff Dunham, the ventriloquist? This is important to know first.

• SeekingSanity
    SeekingSanity

Journey-O..........yes I understand that the dream seems weird...but the irony behind the whole thing is that most of my dreams come true....even if they are stupid and silly at first. something as small as my ex saying 'i don't want to move' and then the very next day after that dream, she'll com eup and say 'i don't wan tot move' ...things lik ethat happen all the time to me. That's why i'm concerned about scorpians..

wasblind: i did have a slight arguement or upset moment with my girlfriend...didn't eat anything ..i don't think.

Me

• journey-on
    journey-on

Let me address the ventriloquist portion of your dream first. A ventriloquist disguises his voice, hides it, and makes you think his words are someone else's. I smell some kind of deception here.

The fact that you become part of "the act" makes me think you are either part of the deception or complicit in it, or it could mean that you are voicing someone else's opinions rather than your own.

It could also indicate that what you are hearing might be coming from the wrong source and the information may be inacurracte and you need to check the source rather than accept secondhand information. Can you remember any additional details in that portion of the dream?

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hi seeking,

i hope you and your lady straighten everything out, do something sweet and unexpected for her, that should win her over.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Is there a Joseph out there? able to interrpt dreams?

Important though he became, Joseph was not able to interpret dreams, dear Seeking (peace to you!). The interpretation of dreams belongs to the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies. Joseph was merely a servant, an instrument, used to relate the interpretation of a couple/few dreams... as such were given to HIM... by the Word of God.

I am directed to share with you that if you want to know the meaning of your dream you should go TO the One who can interpret them... by going through the Door... and ask of Him.

I bid you peace.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• SeekingSanity
    SeekingSanity

by going through the Door... and ask of Him.

I never undestood what it means to go 'through the Door' ...i'm aware that Christ is 'the Door' ..but i'm not sure waht it means to go 'THROUGH it' .....

I GO to Christ...i do....i talk to him, i ask for the furitage of the spirit from him. I do ...the problem is...i have absolutely NO clue when it's HIM talking. I've made a lot of decisions in my life because of what i THOUGHT was him and later finding out it WASN'T. A lot of decisions BAD ones ..that i thought were worth reviewing and firm in my 'faith' that it's HIM. and later.....it ISN'T. I, even, made deicsions...like as if a song came on and the lyrics to the song were somehow related to an issue I was having...and thought 'oh ..it's a message.....that means i should stop/start this.' .... Because somehwo it FELT like it was a message. (Pretty stupid huh?)

I'm not sure putting FAITH into the incorrect things is a good thing. Nor am I sure, even if those things are 'incorrect.' there are people in the world that are putting their FAITH into their religion and STRONGLY believe hwo TRUE they really are in regards to their FAITH.....but then state on September 11 in front of their churchfrom 6pm to 9pm they are going to burn the koran ...to unite all christians in this celebration. (was on the daily show with John stewart btw)

Which is why I ask others to explain my dreams...Cause if dreams are messages from the spirit realm...and they are going to effect my life...in future events that have not happened... I would really like clear answers....and nto be wondering 'wait....is that Christ? is that not him? is that his voice? is that not his voice?..' Obiously others have a better ability to hear his voice than I do.

Me

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

The best interpreter of your own dreams is you! Only you know what's going on in your life that best relates to the imagery. What do you think the dream means? (Just answer the question to yourself honestly.. you don't have to say here if you don't want..)

- Lime

• AGuest
    AGuest

Sigh. Why here, dear SS (the greatest of love and peace to you, of course, and an always). Do you REALLY wish to force the hand of the Most Holy One of Israel? Do you REALLY wish to force mine? Here? Why? You know I can only respond with the truth. And my love for you is WAY too great to do that here. I cannot. Please... do not ask me to.

I will share this with you, however, and then I must be done with it, at least here: if you will not "listen" to what the one you love is "saying" to you... because it isn't what your flesh wants to hear, how can you hear when our Lord speaks to you about such thing in spirit? Please... stop... and think. If you are only wishing to hear what you want to hear... then that really is all you WILL hear. In every aspect of your life. If you CHOOSE to ingore his guidance... and instead do what YOU wish and will then you have to see that the results are merely the product of YOUR choices, dear one.

I bid you peace, dear SS... and ears TO hear.

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

P.S. Perhaps you should ask for help (if you can't do it on your own) to "calm" all the "noise" inside you... as it appears it's becoming far too great for you to hear anything above it... inside OR out...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit