Six Screens of the Watchtower Site??

by Incognito 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Incognito
    Incognito

Does anyone know what's going on there? It's been unavailable for many days.

Rick and Inez occasionally post here an I know that Mouthy and others here often call-in to the Conference Calls.

I usually review the Conference Call archives for topics of interest but the archives had not been updated in a while. Now the entire site seems to be off-line.

I tried looking through the previous weeks topics on JWN but I didn't see anything related to the Six Screens site.

• blondie
    blondie

I can't access it either.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

whosis (http://whois.melbourneit.com/index.php3) doesnt show the registration expires until november.... google cache looks like it screenshots a blank black page. who knows.

As good as the information is on that site, I sure hope the site is down for a major redesign. The current design is very dark and offputting (is that a word?). If I had been looking for information as a doubting witness and came across that site back then, I would not have taken it seriously. (aka, I would have thought "angry apostate").

just a thought.

Snakes (Rich )

WhoIs Result For sixscreensofthewatchtower.com @ whois.melbourneit.com
    Domain Namesixscreensofthewatchtower.com
    Creation Date2006-11-25
    Registration Date2006-11-25
    Expiry Date2010-11-25
    Organisation NameWarren R. Fearon
    Organisation AddressPO Box 61359
    Sunnyvale
    CA
    US
    Admin NameAdmin PrivateRegContact
    Admin AddressPO Box 61359
    Sunnyvale
    CA
    US
    Admin Email[email protected]
    Admin Phone+1.5105952002
    Tech NameTECH PrivateRegContact
    Tech AddressPO Box 61359
    Sunnyvale
    CA
    US
    Tech Email[email protected]
    Tech Phone+1.5105952002
    Name Serveryns1.yahoo.com
    yns2.yahoo.com
  • Violia
    Violia

I have been trying to listen to the last conference call re: Bonham Texas . Someone posted about it here and said the call would be up within a few days. It has been several weeks. I really wanted to hear that call.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

I think Rick has someone else do his webwork, and perhaps has to find another designer. I don't think it's much to worry about. But is was very frustrating to find the interviews and they were never updated properly. Maybe he could use some volunteer help?

Randy

• minimus
    minimus

the demons finally got to them

• blondie
  • cantleave
    cantleave

I agree that the overall feel the site is off putting. I found it intimidating when I started Investigating my beliefs, which is a shame because it is in fact a very informative sites.

• yesidid
    yesidid

I found it downright scary.

Only stayed a minute.

• Violia
    Violia

I'm still waiting to hear the Bonham program. I was actually in the area when that happened and I still don't know all that happened.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit