Debate

by goddidit 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• goddidit
    goddidit

I'd like to have a one-on-one online debate with an active JW. It doesn't have to be private.

Anyone have any suggestions how I might arrange this?

• Open mind
    Open mind

I'm active.

I'll debate ya.

Only problem is I don't believe it.

But I can advocate for the Devil, er GB.

om

• yknot
    yknot

I am active.....

But conscious class....

I am not sure if we have any truly Org-loyal JWs on this site....

We mostly get apologist that secretly think of themselves above GB orders......(ie I am a pio, aux pio, MS, Elder, professing anointed... so I am special and can be on a site not under the supervision of the Org and still consider myself a good dubbie)

• dssynergy
    dssynergy

Yknot,

You are active and conscious class. How do you do it? If I could manage that without the turmoil - that would be the best solution for me. Got any suggestions? I don't want to hijack this thread - so maybe you could post on mine "ok, I give up!"

Thanks in advance,

DS

• Sojourn
    Sojourn

What is "conscious class"?

• goddidit
    goddidit

Maybe I need to re-ask the question but first I need some definitions please.

I assumed there were simply active, meaning someone that believes it all and goes to KH, and non-active, meaning an ex-jw.

Also, what is "conscious class"?

I assumed there wouldn't be any active (by my previous definition) jws on this site at all. Is that wrong? If there is some, are they here covertly?

• Hadit
    Hadit

Conscious class: Ones who are still in and active witnesses but who know it's not the truth and don't believe the GB is God appointed.

• goddidit
    goddidit

So active means going to meetings and round the doors but not necessarily believing it?

Are these active non-believers the people that just stay because they don't want to lose friends and/or family?

• yknot
    yknot

That would be the motivation most fo the time....... I assume some might have financial reasons too if in a business partnership.

• seenitall
    seenitall

You got it. I have seen it all, done it all and kind of know it all. 55 years in it. See my first post. What is the debate? I have an open mind and can wrestle with the best. I have taken on Cos and high ups and over the years. Am still attending and in good standing. Bring it on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit