FREE TO GOOD HOME

by Out at Last! 16 Replies latest social humour

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

FREE TO GOOD HOME, or not so good: My wife’s cat named Charlie AKA: Chuckles, Sir Charles, Chuck, Kitty-Kitty Meow-Meow. He is a 10 -12 year old cat that requires prescription food; Hills Science Diet (from vet, very expensive) and 2 insulin shots a day @ total of 6 units a day ( from vet, very very expensive.)

He enjoys 1) pissing on the carpet 2) scratching the hell out of the carpet, dressers, and furniture, and 3) particularly enjoys kicking all of the litter on the floor so I can walk in it 4) sleeping on my pillow ( I am allergic to animal hair)

!!!FREE SHIPPING!!! – I will ship this cat to you free of charge in a sealed, air tight shipping carton and can guarantee that upon receipt this cat will give you as much trouble in the future as it has given me since I mailed it.

Just email me your address and your new pet will be on his way!

• White Dove
    White Dove

LMFAO! Airtight container, indeed

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Haha, hilarious. The airtight part had me crackin up. I had a cat that lived to be 21. He was a nice cat but towards the end he missed the litterbox a lot with his diahrea. Still, I loved that cat.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Love it! But I think that I already have one of your cats descendants living with me already!

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Cats know when someone doesn't like them and will act out just like a child.

Your wife must be very pleased with you attitude towards her cat.

I bet she crys a lot.

ps..I am a little sensitive on the subject because my hubby (JW) was very controlling in that way and my cats(2 at different times) seemed to "Disappear" suddenly. I got the hint and quit adopting cats. (His tricks worked)
    He admitted later in life that he had taken them "For a ride".

Did I mention that one of the cats started pooping on his workstation downstairs?
    He knew.

You should be more supportive of your wifes choices. Really.
    She will love and respect you a little more.

And BTW, your story WAS funny...

• crapola
    crapola

I thought your story was so funny! Cats can be so annoying.

• cattails
    cattails

OAL: That is awful! and talking about animal cruelty isn't funny or fun!

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

Snoozy, where did your husband take the cats to? any suggestions would be appreciated. She got it for her kids, and one is moved out, and the other one just plays video games all day and gives it no attention. She tolerates it, does not really want it either because of it's habits listed above.

cattails, I can guess by your screenname that you are a cat person, whereas I have never been one. That said, I am the one who usually feeds, waters, gives him the shots, and cleans up after his dirty little ass. I think I'm the one receiving the cruelity.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Well in your defense, I would probably take it and have it put to sleep. My daughter hung on to her dogs and then her cat too long because SHE couldn't stand to put them to sleep. That in my eyes is meaner than keeping them alive "Out of love" and letting them suffer.

I would see it as a sick friend tho and have patience with it. But if it did mess all over and was obviously ill I would have no problem putting it to sleep. I would consider it an act of kindness to both of us.

Snoozy..

ps, I'm not telling you where he dumped them...

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

OaL, you're the biggest bullshitter that ever walked! Anyone who knows you knows you love that cat. You just like to bitch like your dad!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit