Two questions for you

by asilentone 15 Replies latest jw friends

• NowAndThen
    NowAndThen

You don't need to witness to Witnesses. What's the point? If you are an xWitness, then go on your jolly way, be happy and contented at your new life, but don't witness to Witnesses.

The Internet only works for those who want it to work for them. I say, let those who believe believe, and let those who once believed but no longer do, not believe any longer.

Or as Jesus said, "Let the dead bury their dead".

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I don't go out of my way to express my views to them. My mentality is live and let live. If they insist on pressing the issue, then I will express myself to them.

Basically, if they leave me alone, they can believe whatever bs they want.

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

I only "witness" to those who try to "witness" to me.

Many, like my parents, need the veil in place.

• blondie
    blondie

Trying to "witness" to a jw is like this.

• wasblind
    wasblind

When they come to my door, they better get ready to hear what i have to say.

If they don't want to be preached to, don't come around trying to preach to me

cause i have had enough of their bull to last a lifetime. Don't come messin' with

me, and i won't bother you.

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Hi, MMXIV,

Thanks for telling me how the tactic worked for you... I have to say, sometimes it is tough so it's good to hear that someone had positive results with it. My nephew is 6 and has just recently started telling me about all of Jehovah's rules and what Jehovah loves and what he doesn't love. I find it so hard not to say anything to my sister about how disturbing it is that a six year old would spout things like this the way he does. I took him to Six Flags a few weeks ago and every ride we went on he asked me if Jehovah made it. So I talked to him about the workers that built the roller coasters and what different machines and tools they might need to build such a thing. I wanted to beat my head into a wall... but, I will be a part of his life come hell or high water. ;)

Jackie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit