AGuest

by thenoblelodge 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

You have yet another PM

• cantleave
    cantleave

Stop chatting our Shelby up - she's already taken!!!

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

Can't we just share her out a little, I have so many questions.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

She is awesome.

• cantleave
    cantleave

thenoblelodge - why not ask publically? That way we can all benefit (and some of us are really nosey)

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

I hope she does post it.

• garyneal
    garyneal

ja he shiua

me shu me shua

• AGuest
    AGuest

Good Lordy, dear NobleLodge, I just saw this (peace to you!), so please forgive my delayed response here! I don't mind posting my response to your PM, if you don't mind me doing so. You asked me about "touching the unclean thing," and my Lord granted me to share the following with you (note, I have added verses for those who need them):

"The statement was made by Paul in his third letter to the Corinthian congregation (2 Corinthians 6:14-17; 13:1). There, he spoke about being 'unevenly yoked.' The WTBTS falsely directs this to physical marriage, but nothing in the entire letter has anything to do with physical marriage. Rather, Paul is talking about being yoked to the Harlot (by means of being yoked to one of her "daughters" - Revelation 17:5)... which is spiritual adultery and fornication... and renders one unclean. SHE is unclean (Revelation 17:4); therefore, those who fornicate with her are unclean.

If one QUITS touching her, however, by getting OUT of her... then one can be taken in as a son or daughter of God (2 Corinthians 6:18). Otherwise, one will share WITH her... in her plagues (Revelation 18:4-8). Plagues are the lot of the "unclean."

Who is the Harlot? Babylon the Great, which is NOT the "empire of false religion"... as the WTBTS also falsely teaches, but those who claim to be ANOINTED... but rather than remaining TRUE to their "husbandly owner," Christ... they commit adultery by fornicating with "the kings of the earth". Her "daughters" are the so-called "christian" religions that come OUT of her, the 'product' of her adultery and fornication.

Quit touching "her"... and/or her "daughters"... indeed, get completely OUT of her... and you will quit touching the "unclean" thing.

Because when a man (person) "joins" themselves to a harlot, they become one WITH her... and thus share in her uncleaness... and thus, her sins. (1 Corinthians 6:16)."

That is what I shared with you.

I bid you peace.

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

No I don't mind you posting it at all, infact I'm glad you did.

Thank you.

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

You asked me about "touching the unclean thing"

that's a great chat-up line.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit