I am now doing Secretarial duties, due to Elder shortage in my cong.

by african GB Member 37 Replies latest jw friends

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Hello Elder AfricanGB, you are not elder yet? oh my bad

• cantleave
    cantleave

Keep em coming AGBM, we all love you!

Cant wait to see the new elder's manual when it comes out during the school.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX
    "I've got a 2 year backlog..."

Some EX-Lax might help with that.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Think About It
    Think About It

The only cong. Secretarial duties you are doing is "dicktation" for the elders.

Think About It

• yknot
    yknot

hmmm .....not sure why..... that LTR should have been at the end of July first of Aug

Anywho it is pretty easy for you to locate, just hop on to jw.org and login, it was a 'to all congregations' LTR so everybody has it!

Better yet since you have limited internet access just PM your account id, user and password....... I will do all the rest, as Sec you will be the only one to know I have logged in.....most COBEs especially in such under-staffed KHs allow free reign of the Sec as their right hand man!

Thanks a million

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Good people, please, give me a chance to settle in my new priviledge(position).

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

perhaps you should have got your stuff together before telling everybody how you are privy to all this information... you must have known you would be asked for it.

so, now, how about just dive a hand into the pile of paperwork, pull out some random piece and post it?

should settle us for now...

oz

• fokyc
    fokyc

AGBM - You gave a talk for which you had a 'standing ovation',

to give that talk you had an outline with a number, - YES?

WHY can't you give that number of the talk?

Because you don't know it?

Cough up or shut up!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit