It is probably a bad idea, but I would like to get your opinion

by asilentone 43 Replies latest social relationships

• tec
    tec

After your last thread about hookah girl, I was wary about opening this one :)

Others have given you great advice. Don't invite her to your home. As a woman, I would never trust someone who moved that fast with me. I certainly would not go. (Well, maybe as a dumb, naive girl). Plus, for your own safety, get to know someone at least a little bit first.

I like the idea of calling her and asking her out for coffee or a drink, or lunch. Lunch is more casual than dinner and not pushing it too fast.

So I guess slow and easy is my advice.

I like this thread much better than hookah girl, btw :)

Tammy

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

I would definitely say, keep her out of your home until you get to know her in public.

As transhuman intimated, it really would suck if she turned out to be some axe weilding wacko.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

I think to keep it cool and unthreatening for both of you ask her to lunch at some nearby place to where she works and then decide your next move.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Take her to a cheap motel. I would never take someone to my home until I knew them well.

I've met too many wackos in my time.

W

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Get married.....Have a few Kids..

If that works out.....Take her on a date..

That way you`ll know..

She`ll be a good mother to the kids you already have..

................................ ...OUTLAW

• robson
    robson

come on be a gentleman you won't look as one be serious if she is going to be yours wait and if your heart tell you she is the one get ready cause she'll make your life feel miserable. lol, joking. reality insane ins't.

advice

be yourself , don't brag. show your true colors etc. plus don't wait long.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I wouldn't go to the house of some guy who tried to pick me up at Wal-Mart.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Good thing I did not try.

• dawnrdh72
    dawnrdh72

I think you made the right move by giving her your business card. If someone invited me to their home right from the parking lot, I would be a little concerned about their motives. If she's interested, she will call you. Arrange to meet at a public place, it makes you look better. Then invite her to your place for dinner if the first date goes well.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Dawn, I like your suggestion!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit