It is probably a bad idea, but I would like to get your opinion

by asilentone 43 Replies latest social relationships

• sooner7nc
  • White Dove
    White Dove

You want a relationship with a really hot looking woman. Most men want that, so you are up to your eyeballs in competition. What kind of impression do you think you left with her? What was her body language telling you? That may let you know if she will call you or not. Good luck!

• asilentone
    asilentone

Thanks, White Dove.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Hey dude

i met a lady in the cat food isle of the supermarket and asked her out...she asked if i was some sort of weirdo! After assuring her i was sane, she took my number and called me the next day. We went on a coffee date then went home and went at it like demented rabbits for 3 days.

HAHAHAHA NOT!

we went our seperate ways, organized another date, and began an almost 2 year relationship.

it happens!

oz

• Titus
    Titus

She "speaks" ASL, or?

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hi ASO,

I may be going a little off topic, but be careful of who you invite

into your home, most robberies are done by people who are

familiar with the home, Just remember that danger can come

in pretty packaging, with that said, I hope all goes well

• cult classic
    cult classic

I say meet for a drink somewhere first to see if you like her.

• Quandry
    Quandry

No, don't invite someone to your home that you do not know from anything.

Meet in a public place until you get to know her. Maybe I am old and cynical, but there was a movie with Clint Eastwood years ago, called Play Misty For Me in which a man started dating a woman who became fixated on him and stalked him at his home. Perhaps you have also seen news articles with similar things that happened.

If you want a relationship with someone, make a friend first. You can't go wrong that way.

• wasblind
    wasblind

I remember "Play Misty" for me very well, that was the original Fatal Attraction.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Titus, she does not know ASL. I told her that I am deaf, we talked little bit. I can talk pretty good and I can read lips too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit