Is There (Was There Ever) an Anglo American Dual World Power?

by BluesBrother 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Kensei01:

I also appreciate your's and other's comments too. At the very least, if our ideas survive the gauntlet here, we can say that they are OUR ideas or beliefs, rather than something we were just told to believe.

Listening to the various comments here also provides a broadening out of one's viewpoint.

Take Care

• Pallbearer
    Pallbearer

Bringing this thread to the top again. It is tremendously informative and is helpful towards eliminating wrong ideas and interpretations. The answer to the topic's question is: No! There is no such thing as an "Anglo-American world power". Britain and the United States are not, and never have been, co-rulers over any part of the world. Thanks BluesBrother for your depth of thought regarding this subject and for authoring this thread. - - Paul.

• Harry
    Harry

Historically there never has been a man made world power that governs over all lands.

There have been large Empires /Kingdoms that have expanded over large areas of land such as the ancient Roman Empire.

Perhaps ancient mythology is fiction ?

• Pallbearer
    Pallbearer

Howdy Harry! It's nice that you have commented.

You said: "Historically there never has been a man made world power that governs over all lands."

I'd be interested to hear what you think about verse 38 in the 2nd chapter of Daniel?

• 36 “This is the dream, and we will now tell the king its interpretation. 37 You, O king—the king of kings to whom the God of heaven has given the kingdom, the might, the strength, and the glory, 38 and into whose hand he has given men wherever they may dwell, as well as the beasts of the field and the birds of the heavens, and whom he has made ruler over all of them—you yourself are the head of gold.
  • waton
    waton

The duality becomes somewhat believable, when you consider the 2 spreading legs of the statue, meeting at the crotch.

Anglo at one point not being just a junior, or now elderly partner, counting all the billions in Commonwealth countries.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Here are the largest trading partners with the US:

1) Mexico

2) China

3) Canada

Here are the largest political allies with the US, the UK isn't even in an extended list:

1) Israel

2) South Korea

3) Phillipines

Japan is above UK in both lists and this goes back decades. The notion of a duality UK/US world power is simply false, there is no evidence for it. Even at the time it was written, the largest world powers after the fall of the USSR - the UK, once again, wasn't even on the list.

• USA
    • Germany
    • Japan
    • Russia
    • India
    • Saudi Arabia
  • dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I don't know the origin of the term 'Anglo-American' world empire, in particular its connection to supposed prophecies in the books of Daniel and Revelation, but the WT didn't invent it. I have seen it elsewhere ( the now-defunct Armstrong World Wide Church of God used it in the '70's). It seems likely to me that it came out of the 1800's end-time writers.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Anglo - American world empire ? never existed , except in the minds of religious nuts .

• waton
    waton

How about Lancasters at night, B17 in the daytime, Nato ?

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Some references for this topic (none being religious sources):

From BBC News.

From The Imperial and Global Forum.

From a commentary from a National Security Journal.

From the Global Research website.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit