Bama style!!!! (apology to my African American friends)

by dinah 22 Replies latest jw friends

• StAnn
    StAnn

OMG, this is so funny. I'm getting ready to go to bed, think I'll go check and make sure all of my windows are LOCKED first.

Night, all.

• nelly136
    nelly136

hope they catch the bast'd!

that remix is totally brilliant! shame they cant market it as a security warning advert and split the profits.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

I thought it was going to be something about President Obama too !

I don't know what the brother is gonna' do if he does actually come face to face with the intruder...maybe get into a sissy slap fight with the guy..... but you can tell he was pretty upset and insensed about the whole thing....don't blame him.

I give the remix video "two snaps and a rewind"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK-VVzh4oRQ&feature=related

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Is it just me, but does the brother remind anyone else of Chris Rock? I love the south. I love Alabama. Ain't nobody down there gonna put up with crap from anybody and they ain't afraid to tell you and everyone else about it.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

I want a brother like that!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

"You need to hide your kids, hide your wife, hide your husband cuz they rapin' everybody out here..." Husbands, run for your lives! Unless you can find Antoine Dodson to protect you. Him and his home boys gon' find you, you don't have to turn yourself in.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Hilarious! The remix is well done...

But what I want to know is why is Dinah apologizing to african-americans? How do know you that guy is african-american? No need to apologize, we all know that crazy comes in ALL ethnic groups. Not an attempt to hijack...just sayin'...

Anyway...when I first watched the video I was looking for Obama too...ROFL!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I don't see how this video is a bad reflection on the guy or his sister. I find it refreshing after living in passive aggressive Michigan all these years. I miss my south.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

The song is amazing and I love Evan's cover. What will they think of next?

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee
    I love Alabama. Ain't nobody down there gonna put up with crap from anybody and they ain't afraid to tell you and everyone else about it.

Ain't nobody do righteous indignation like folks from da' projects !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit