Letter to Phoenix Suns owner about AZ immigration laws

by startingover 36 Replies latest social current

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR
    Ha-ha-ha-ha!!!! USA stole half the Mexican territory in 1848.

Obviously a product of a "Chicano Studies" program.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

The best thing about the AZ anti-Hispanic legislation is that all of the racist Crackers have taken off their masks and revealed themselves.

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

I'm a little puzzled.

I'm not surprised

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

Ha-ha-ha-ha!!!! USA stole half the Mexican territory in 1848.

Proof? Backup to your claim? Link? Anything?

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

Illegal immigration is wrong, period. It is against the law of the land. But I have yet to read how those illegally in this country who work in the fields picking whatever will be replaced?

Will American citizens fill the gap when it comes to picking the fields and doing the low pay manual labor?

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

But I have yet to read how those illegally in this country who work in the fields picking whatever will be replaced?

Do you realize that those illegal immigrants are slaves? They are working for whatever their employers want to pay them, in most cases less than the legal federal minimum wage. Who are they going to tell? They are slaves to their employers, and if you support illegal immegration, you support legal slavery

Will American citizens fill the gap when it comes to picking the fields and doing the low pay manual labor?

Maybe, maybe not. If nobody wants to pick, the wages of picking will go up. The illegals can work those same jobs, as long as they become legal. What part of that can't you understand?

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

The best thing about the AZ anti-Hispanic legislation is that all of the racist Crackers have taken off their masks and revealed themselves.

Get a haircut, first. See an optomotrist, second. Attempt to think, third.

It's how things get done

• free2beme
    free2beme

Nice letter!!

• TD
    TD

Anglos and Latinos are both Caucasian. They represent different ethnic groups within that same race.

Some of the greatest animosity towards illegals comes from Latinos who are legal U.S. citizens.

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

Dark Side,

I don't support illegal immigration. What I was attempting to point out was that the problem is more complicated than just throwing illegals out of the country. Many of them serve in needed jobs, jobs that most Americans would not do. And if those jobs should start paying higher wages who is going to go quietly to market and pay the higher prices? It's a complicated issue, was my point. Obviously I failed to make it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit