Michael Jackson's love Child seeking custody of children.

by jwfacts 10 Replies latest social current

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

The following article is from http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/7936073/jackson-estate-facing-love-child-claims

35 year old Petite Jackson claims to be Michael Jackson's child and is seeking DNA tests. The following sentence is interesting. "She is also seeking to claim custody of the pop icon's three children in a bid to give them a "more normal life"." I am not sure if she is trying to remove the children from the public spotlight or from the JW life.

Jackson estate facing love child claims

08:34 AEST Wed Jul 28 2010 From the Fix

Diana Ross' niece has come forward to lay claim to a piece of Michael Jackson's estate, alleging she is the late King of Pop's illegitimate love child.

Mocienne Petit Jackson, who lives in the Netherlands, has filed documents in Los Angeles County Superior Court asking a judge for permission to conduct a DNA test to prove her paternity claim.

The woman alleges she was conceived in 1975 when Jackson reportedly slept with her mother Barbara - Ross' sister - when he was just 17-years-old.

Petit Jackson also accuses the pop star's mother, Katherine Jackson, of scheming to "abduct" her when she was nine in a bid to preserve the superstar's "reputation".

The legal documents state her seven kidnappers were later murdered, according to TMZ.com.

Petit Jackson, who says she has been diagnosed with Vitiligo - the same skin condition Michael Jackson suffered from, explains she's taking court action now so she can "formally claim my part of my father's inheritance".

She is also seeking to claim custody of the pop icon's three children in a bid to give them a "more normal life".

Katherine Jackson was handed full custody of her grandsons Prince Michael and Prince Michael II, and her granddaughter Paris following the pop superstar's death in June 2009.

Representatives for the both the Jackson and Ross families have yet to comment on the allegations.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

bttt, because it is embarrassing having an unanswered topic - even if it is just me bumping my own thread.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

insanity or publicity stunt?

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Billie Jean... dunh dunh dunh

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Report: Paternity of Michael Jackson's Kids Revealed http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/06/75922/

• Gayle
    Gayle

I don't see how Ms Petit would get any authority to get those 3 children. Can't even imagine her having such a suggestion. I suppose there will be people coming out of the woodwork claiming such. Will be interesting to hear what Diana Ross has to say.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

A prudent "No comment," I'm sure.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Billie Jean... dunh dunh dunh That is the video Michael got publically reproved over, due to it showing him in bed with another woman. I do find it hard to believe he parented a child considering he did not father the children he later lived with. DNA testing is a great thing.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

can wait for the results...barbara jean, is not my lover

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

I can't wait for the results either!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit