A polite invitation to Governing Body members

by dgp 12 Replies latest jw friends

• dgp
    dgp

In response to this thread (http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/196638/2/Is-it-unacceptable-to-stand-up-for-Jehovahs-Witnesses-on-a-site-called-Jehovahs-Witness-net, I hereby motion to invite any Governing Body member, or all of them, to post on this site and debate.

Elders reading this, won't you please be so kind as to transmit the invitation.

• asilentone
    asilentone

it will never happen unless at least one of them becomes an apostate.

• Titus
    Titus

Tony Morris!

Come on, post something!

We know you are registered here! Say something!

You can send me a PM if you want! I will not betray you!

COMRADE TITO

• asilentone
    asilentone

The chances are very close to none.

• dgp
    dgp

I know. I just wanted to sort of prove how willing they are for real debate. Real debate means accepting the fact that someone could prove you wrong.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Elders reading this, won't you please be so kind as to transmit the invitation.

Yeah, like they would say "Hey, I am one of your middle managers that has been breaking the rules. Anyway, they want to hear from you."

Just phone Bethel with your invitation. Maybe the help desk will put you through.

Remember back in the day when they started those JW legends? "We offered to debate the priests and learned Bible ones, but nobody took us up on our debate."

• dgp
    dgp

Good idea .

• Palimpsest
    Palimpsest

If any of them have any Internet skills whatsoever, I'd be floored. It's their henchmen lurking here, not them.

• asilentone
    asilentone

they will scoff if you invite them.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!..

Your not a JW thats for sure..

In Watchtower World a GB member is a Super Star..

A GB Member would`nt be caught dead here..

....................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit