Another Shirt I threw up for sh**** and giggles everyone might laugh at....

by Tuesday 24 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

I'm purchasing them for everyday wear, ladies and gents...

As I mentioned to ASilentOne, I look like a nut most of the time... I attended a delightful play with a deep, psychological theme, some years ago, and wore the "You're just jealous that the voices talk to me!" t-shirt to it...

(It was a relatively informal setting for the play... This is Denver, Colorado, after all...)

Anyway, it turned out that the t-shirt fit the theme of the play PERFECTLY!!! And only ONE person among my fellow audience members commented on it!!!

Nope. Not afraid to stick out like a sore thumb...

Zid

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

That's a zazzle site, all you really do is design the shirt and they ship it out for you. I don't actually have anything to do with the shipping. I'm not sure if I even make a full dollar on those shirts when they sell. I really just came up with the design because I thought it was hilarious. Ziddina, I've ordered a couple of my own shirts from that site and they came in fairly quickly and were very good quality. They're already pre-shrunk and the designs last through washings, they actually last longer than some other sites like T-Shirt Hell's shirts.

Zazzle is a completely legit site though, it's a place where you can design shirts and not have to worry about creating them, shipping them out, etc. All you have to do is worry about design. The Portuguese Pride shirt I sell more of than any other shirt on the page.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I think I have two more shirts to get cracking on and I'll be tapped out for ex-JW ideas. I think they're pretty funny, which is pretty much all that matters since I'm only really interested in shirts that'll make me laugh

• ziddina
    ziddina

Post a link!!! Post a link!!!

I bought your "Evil Apostate" shirt (I think that was yours??) and the "144,001" shirt - that one is GREAT!!!

I'd like to see something regarding the WTBTS' attitude towards college education - I've got to think about this, and I'll post my idea - if it comes out - later...

Zid

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Well the one I'm working on now is one that says "Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses Do It Dirtier" with a bunch of S&M stuff covering the Dirtier. I'm trying to re-size everything now to make it more interesting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit