How JWs reacted to TV show and comment about 1975 prophecy.

by iknowall558 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Active JW`s who preached 1975 now deny it..

They don`t remember a dam thing..

Considering I lived through all that..

The Cover-Up and Mass Amnesia is unbelievable..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

We never said that those around in 1914 would see God's Judgment, it was just an offhanded comment in one of the books and mags and talks and tracts and Conventions.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The comments made by these people certifies how mentally programed and faithful they are to God's specially owned organization.

Some will and have taken their own lives for these power seeking men..........sick

• wobble
    wobble

The newer generations of JW's are easier to control and dupe as they are so ill informed, as the comments on FB show, if some are moved to look at the evidence and evaluate it properly it will be a great saving work that has been done.

Well done Iknowall !

A problem I keep enountering is that they are convinced that past mistakes,false teachings,lies etc, do not matter, because right now they are doing God's Will. (TM)

It is so frustrating that their thinking skills have been totally removed by the mind-control methods of the WT.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

"time is the enemy of the false prophet"

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

Give me a break...They (we) certainly did proclaim the end was coming in 75. I was going to meetings and assemblies that were saying just that plus all the articles. We were also going in service making the proclamations that the end was coming. STOP the LIES!!! Those who don't know or who have not researched what REALLY has been going on ---- need to stop repeating what the eldres or GB is saying.

• Be like a Berean (Acts 17:10,11)
    • Immediately by night the brothers sent both Paul and Silas out to Be·roe′a, and these, upon arriving, went into the synagogue of the Jews. 11 Now the latter were more noble-minded than those in Thes·sa·lo·ni′ca, for they received the word with the greatest eagerness of mind, carefully examining the Scriptures daily as to whether these things were so.
  • Pistoff
    Pistoff

Don't talk 1975 to me.

We didn't "believe" the end was coming in '75, we KNEW it.

The PO and assistant PO, what they were then, both sold their houses and quit their jobs.

The KM said that if you went to college, you would NEVER get to get a career.

Those who say that the society, including the circuit overseers, etc who got oral instruction, did not promote 1975 as the end, are either liars or grossly ignorant.

I WAS THERE.

• dgp
    dgp

I wonder how many of those really believe no one ever said anything about 1975.

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

I love the way those j-dubs are cumming their panties over the prospect of apostates dying at armageddon. Whatever turns you on i guess.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Geez, I was just a little girl when 1975 came to be. I was scared to death my father (disfellowshipped) was going to die, especially in October. Where did I get the thought that 1975 was going to be "the End?" Certainly wasn't my 1st grade art class...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit