I have a date!

by Soldier77 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Sounds like someone has the HOTS for Soldier77...she is INTO you! Have fun.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan
    2. You can hold hands, kiss, make out, whatever and not have to tell 3 old men about it at the next Sunday meeting.

Yeah, but you have to tell some 15K-20K users here .

Have a blast, Soldier...

• St George of England
    St George of England
    I think I'm giddy like a school girl now

Sorry Soldier, until I read the rest of the comments I thought this was a Girl/Girl date! (Not that there's anything wrong in that of course)

George

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hope it goes well Soldier ..

Loz x

• gutted
    gutted

Good to hear soldier, have fun!

Too bad our situations aren't even closer then already, I could use a date .

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Oh gutted, btw, I had to shave my goatee. Only because it was driving me nuts! After 2 weeks it was pretty scraggly and not filling in too well. So I shaved it, but not clean, just to get some more fill growing in, looks like it's working, so I'm trying it again, round 2.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I really need a victory in my life right now and even if this date doesn't go anywhere, it's still an awesome feeling to get out and start to mingle with people and start new friendships without conditions.

I promise to be a gentleman girls. But if she jumps me, I'm not responsible for what happens next! hehe

• Girlie
    Girlie

Congrats, Soldier!!!

I too have a date for this coming Friday. Wish us both the best!!! There really is a happy ending after JWism.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

I have a funny date story. I met this girl and I asked her out on a few dates. At first she seemed normal but usually our dates were kind on a timer, she was punctual at arriving and leaving.

At first I thought she was pretty normal but then she seemed pretty weird, kind of paranoid. lol I found out she was an active witness! So I asked her casually and she was nervous talking about it. Everything about her made sense. She really liked me that she was seen me behing everybody's back. Of course I knew this and I finally told her that I was an Ex-JW. She got all excited...

Everything was going well until she started to hint that I should go to the meetings so we could see each other more often.

I said no thank you. You're not that great, lol

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Girlie, I send you my best wishes!

NomadSoul, that is freaky! So she was checking out what she thought was a "worldly" guy, then found out you were an exdub, and got excited because what? She could get you reactivated and get married to you and wouldn't have to live with a worldly mate? Insane isn't it?! Glad you found all that out before it got too serious.

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Remember when mothers would always tell their daughters (before a date) to be sure and "wear clean underwear in case you're in an accident"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVHXkqW8qKk&feature=related

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit