According to the WTS, who are fulfilling Jesus' prediction that there will be many false prophets in the last days?

by Olin Moyles Ghost 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wasblind
    wasblind

Duet 18:22 " When the prophet speaks in the name of Jehovah and the word does not occur or come true........."

JEHOVAH WITNESSES PROVE IN THIER OWN WORDS THAT THEY
    ARE FALSE PROPHETS.

On pg 133 in "Reasoning from the Scriptures" it says: If any individuals or Organizations claim to represent God but decline to use God's personal name,and make it a practice to express their own opinions on matters,are they measuring up to this important qualification of a true prophet?"

The Watchtower Organization claim to be Gods only channel on earth. They use Jehovahs personal name. And they claim they don't use their own personal opinion on matters, but hold strickly to Bible principles. And we know what they uttered about 1914. SMELL LIKE A FALSE PROPHET TO ME!!!
    Hey, they wrote the reasoning book not the so called Apostate.

• undercover
    undercover

Marking to read more in-depth (and reflect on) later...

• wasblind
    wasblind

My question to debator is why in the Reasoning book under the heading of False Prophets,

why did they leave out Duet 18:21-22, if your gonna talk about False Prophets, why leave out the

scripture that best describes them? check it out for yourselves.

• wasblind
    wasblind

"They do not claim that their predictions are direct revelations from Jehovah and that in this sense they are prophesying in Jehovah's name"

Well again, somebodies tellin' a dag blame lie, cause as we know the Sept 15, 2010 WT says that everything that they have written comes from God not man.

• changeling
    changeling

I know, but I'm not gonna tell ya... :)

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

I'm genuinely curious. Who are these many false prophets that Jesus said would be roaming around during The Last Days? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

• wasblind
    wasblind

" Yep, it all boils down to a desire to avoid accountability. "

Yes olin, you are absolutely right. Whatever loophole they try to create for themselves

they create that same loophole for all false prophets, It's just like little ducklings

following the mama duck, where ever she go they follow.

• wasblind
    wasblind

who ever the many false prophets are, i know for sure the GB and the WTS

are part of them.

• wasblind
    wasblind

And the next time a JW come to me and say that they are not false

prophets I'll just tell them " oh yes, because you claim to be the only

religion to use Jehovah's name, you have admitted in your own literature

that you had false alarms, you have mentioned in your literature that you

consider youselves prophets, and in your latest WT you state that what

you write comes from GOD not man." What is it in this list, that omits