Free Watchtower books

by Dogpatch 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

A friend wrote me and sent a list of books he wants to give free to those that might want them, he will even ship them to you (I assume only in the U.S. but not sure). He also has the '84 bound vols. of WT and Awake! If interested in any or all, PM me.

Randy

• moshe
    moshe

He must live in a warm climate, otherwise he would have gotten some value from those old books by burning them up in his fireplace for some heat in the winter.

• wasblind
    wasblind

That's what the WTS what you to do so you won't have anything on them

remember all this stuff dogpatch is offering is the same stuff that's now

biting the WTS in the ass.

• wasblind
    wasblind

With the original books they cannot claim that the apostates altered anything.

Apostates don't have a need to alter WT literature, the WTS does it , all any active

JW have to do is compare original literature to what they send out now as copies

• ziddina
    ziddina

"otherwise he would have gotten some value from those old books by burning them ..." Urk!! And get rid of the evidence, Moshe??

"That's what the WTS what you to do so you won't have anything on them... ...this stuff dogpatch is offering is the same stuff that's now biting the WTS in the ass..."

Yep, you're right, WasBlind. I kinda wish I had my dad's collection of Watchtower and Awake magazines from the 1950's on up - but, no place to keep them other than the crawl space... He's probably thrown them away by now; their hand-to-mouth existence has necessitated many moves, and they are now crammed into a trailer...

I sure wish there was a centrally-located lending library of JW literature - OUTSIDE of the WTBTS - that we questioners, disgruntled members and apostates could request references - and copies - from...

Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

Portions of those Yearbooks might be interesting... Comparison of the quantity baptised before and immediately after 1975...

Wish I had room for them...

Hope someone else gives them a secure, available-to-we-apostates home...

• wasblind
    wasblind

If it wasn't for the Reasoning Book i have left i would not have

any armour to fight with when they come 'round and just with

that book alone i have have won every battle when they have

appeared at my door, and did it with a smile. The war has not

been won, but i'm doin' just fine in my individual battles.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Yesterday Donny shut down Debator with some old magazines

and i mean shut 'em down!!!!!

• wasblind
    wasblind

"I sure wish there was a centrally-located lending library of JW literature "

I know zid, but those scoundrels would check' em out and destroy them.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit