How to make a JW "Get Together" go wild...I want the recipe!

by FlyingHighNow 25 Replies latest social humour

• ziddina
    ziddina

Woo Hoo!!!

Elvira is my IDOL!!! I wuv her...

Wish I had those knockers... But as she advised another viewer who wrote in, asking how she, too, could have such a fabulous bust...

"Well, Honey, just stuff a pair of your brother's old gym socks into your bra!!!.."

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Zidd, Cassandra Peterson once told that she actually had b-cups, but the dress had a metal corset in it that pushed her up a lot. Of course B's are very nice, too. I never got any complaints. I LOVE ELVIRA!

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

I'd make up a huge batch of of popcorn with extra "pot butter" and a few kegs! Invite the elders too! Haha!

• ziddina
    ziddina

"Cassandra Peterson once told that she actually had b-cups, but the dress had a metal corset in it that pushed her up a lot..."

Yeah, I never missed Elvira, Mistress of the Night, if I could help it... I saw a couple of interviews of the actual lady behind Elvira; very pretty redhead, which I thought was fitting...

As for the "B" cups - yeah, Hollywood can do miraculous things with undergarments.... (sigh)... I remember when I was a "B" cup, but since my weight gain...

Yuk. I DON'T like having a bigger front - and a back to match it, of course. Slows me down... The extra cleavage in front actually puts pressure on my windpipe at night.

I'll be so glad when I've slimmed down again, even tho I may have to use those "push-up" bras, then...

Zid

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Thanks for sharing that FHN.

That's food for thought!

The best story I heard was when the menfolk took a watermelon, cut out a plug, stood a vodka bottle in it until the watermelon absorbed all the vodka. It was then cut and served to the ladies at the church picnic.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Finally, the pot butter might work.

Zid, thankfully, gaining weight did not make huge boobs for me. What does Elvira recommend for Monsteroids? Answer coming later, if you didn't see that episode. I love Elvira's attitude. And I love the way she exposes this Morality Club to their own hipness and hypocrisy.

Billy, what were the results of the vodka spiked melon on the church ladies?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

All the ladies were talking louder than usual and laughing and laughing and laughing.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Makes me think of when Aunt Bea and her friends all got drunk from the "tonic" a snake oil saleman sold all of them. It was mostly alcohol and finally sheriff Andy Taylor had to haul them all in to jail to get their attention.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

I know a lot of guys that go gaga over huge cleavage... But maybe I'm weird, but I like small cleavage... Why? Because when she gets older, they will be a lot more "perky." Large cleavage tends to sag.

Just sayin, not baggin any woman with large cleavage...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Elvira had small cleavage, when you really look at it. She didn't have huge knockers, even with the special costume. Yea for guys who recognize that beauty/sexy doesn't come in just one size.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit