Would you Agree with this?

by KW13 16 Replies latest jw friends

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

That was a stupid comment to make and who knows who made the comment. Someone could also get mugged in a Kingdom Hall parking lot. It's infectious in certain circles to use these stories as tool for exploitation to try and criminalize the organization. But what does this incident have to do with someone like me? There are certain criminal elements in this system and there always has been. Keeping separate from criminal aspects of this system is what is meant by keeping separate from the world. Who really needs it anyway?

By saying this: "secrets of the past but leaving behind their twisted logic" you're suggesting criminal activity systematically takes place inside the organization. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I emphatically disagree as it's been my observation that these things regularly take place in the world not in Jehovah's Organization.

And just as they did not approve of holding God in accurate knowledge, God gave them up to a disapproved mental state, to do the things not fitting, filled as they were with all unrighteousness, wickedness, covetousness, badness, being full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malicious disposition, being whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, insolent, haughty, self-assuming, inventors of injurious things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, false to agreements, having no natural affection, merciless. Although these know full well the righteous decree of God, that those practicing such things are deserving of death, they not only keep on doing them but also consent with those practicing them. Romans 1:28-32

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    By saying this: "secrets of the past but leaving behind their twisted logic" you're suggesting criminal activity systematically takes place inside the organization.

You are insane. That is not was is suggested by that comment, you wingnut.

JW's are an embarrassment when they comment on the internet.

See above.

The fact that they can put forth an entirely new definition of the "generation", without one single scripture to back it up, and the rank and file simply eat it up......mind-control at it's finest.

• rnicole76
    rnicole76

Bother steve....um i don't know what to say about him. "I think perhaps the Demons got into this man to make him molest a girl in the Kingdom Hall. Or it's possible it was the girls fault for tempting the Brother." lmao How does a 12 year old tempt a 73 year old man into molesting her? Are you serious? Even a young adult female wouldn't even look at his old behind unless he got a lot of money but there is a great chance he may not. Yeah, that is way past embarrassment....

• odie67
    odie67

I asked a relative if i could look at their KM. I was shocked. It's so simplified. Actually there was no information of any real sort.

not like it used to be when you had to read the km and look up bible verses etc. It was like reading a notice about a garage sale.

it's smaller with bigger print.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Lol @ Palmtree...'wingnut' lol...

I agree with you KW13 ...the younger JWs are so unaware of the WTBS history...but that I feel makes them dangerous and just like any other peoples who are just 'following' a religion....something they condemn, ironically...they act without justifying their reasons to themselves...

Loz x

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Yuppers!

• KW13
    KW13

lozhasleft, as you say these people are prepared to die for a cause they do not understand and they haven't even been promised a crowd of virgins in heaven for it!! thats dedication for you lol.

odie, last time i went in the hall nothing much had changed except i noticed there were less chairs. this could have been coincidence but i'm guessing its to make the empty chairs less obvious.

Palm tree LOL i think Alice.in.Wonderland may truly be a Wingnut and yes, the generation teaching makes it clear just how brainwashed they are!!

JWFacts i appreciate what you are saying of course that some would leave the minute hardship rears its ugly head but the hardcore elite (ironically the most clueless and apparently lease intelligent) would do anything just to please the Society. They are all about persecution and fear, they are well prepared for it, almost like some of the members of Jonestown were prepared to give their children poison before drinking it themselves.

I think you are right about them just accepting things. I think there are people in there, as indeed there always has been just for the ride now or because of other commitments/issues.

Onthewayout oh i agree 100%. they are encouraged now just to say what they have to say, answer the questions of people with the right attitude (basically idiots with their head up their arse) or run like hell. a lot don't have their heart in it but i think some of them are in it to die, they are in it for the competition to look the most 'holy' and so on.

Outlaw you look hawt when you laugh... whats your number

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit