by compound complex 21 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL.

You are a mess, CoCo!

Syl

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

This story is becoming pungent and unpleasant like an incorrectly aged piece of liederkranz cheese.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Now, now, Nancy. Let CoCo work his magic. Syl

• compound complex
    compound complex

Syl and Nancy [the genuine one]:

Thanks! S'more's on the way ...

Encounter With a Hairless Hare or Chubacabra?

The Clue at the Bottom of the Old Crock.

?

CoCo

PS: Thanks, Syl, for your great additions to TADP. I'm still working on future "chapters."

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Thanks, Syl, for your great additions to TADP. I'm still working on future "chapters."

I simply love that thread!

Syl

• nancy drew
  • nancy drew
    nancy drew

So are the droppings at the bottom of the old crock from the hare or the chupacabra?

• compound complex
    compound complex

"Oh, no, Nancy!" CoCo replied evenly to the sincere inquiry made by the trim, blond girl.

"What is to be found at the old crock's bottom is a solid impervious to the acidic, aging sauerkraut that fills Grandmother Higginbotham's antique receptacle. No more clues!

"The hare, which figures in a totally separate mystery, could possibly wind up on a rotisserie spit, but, then again, we can't give away what's yet to be written, can we?" CoCo put in, having yet to allow the Attorney's daughter to reply.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

I did not realize grandma was korean, so thats where she kept the kimchi and our missing pet rabbit ended up on the grill as bolgogi.

we loved her anyway

• Quentin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit