JWs advocate for the release of the Yorkshire Ripper

by brizzzy 26 Replies latest jw friends

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1295224/Yorkshire-Ripper-Peter-Sutcliffe-spend-rest-life-bars.html

Check out the blue box. Of course Jehovah's Witnesses would adamantly vouch for a serial killer convicted of butchering 13 women. Of course.

Now he may even end up being eligible for day release. They want this guy at their Kingdom Hall, but I'm the evil apostate?

• fokyc
    fokyc

If I hadn't read it myself I wouldn't have believed it!

"The judge’s ruling also reveals that Sutcliffe has been befriended over the last 15 years by Jehovah’s Witnesses, who are emphatic that he now shows remorse for his crimes."

How do they know he shows remorse?

I am also rated an evil person or an apostate.

• wobble
    wobble

Yes, but he has studied with them, is contrite and must be forgiven, like the disgusting Paedo. on Jookies thread.

Words fail me, just one comes to mind, no two, utter plonkers.

• Scully
    Scully

Of course they think he shows remorse.

The Elders™ were Appointed By Holy Spirit™, and can apparently read hearts, dontcha know.

• Think About It
    Think About It

What really blows me away since coming to this website, is learning the lengths that JW's will go to protect pedophiles & criminals that believe every bit of their non-sense, but how easily the JW's will run off good people for the slightest independent thinking or questioning of their doctrine.

Think About It

• besty
    besty

I find it bizarre that my brother elder PO would have no qualms talking to Peter Sutcliffe or Michael Porter - they are his brothers now.

And yet he shuns me.

• highdose
    highdose

the JW's are as warped as sutcliffe! thats why they feel afinity with him.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Yea Sutcliffe hated women and butchered their bodies....but its ok...he's sorry now....

Loz x

• highdose
    highdose

i bet the elders who deal with him are astounded that their judgement of him counts as nothing.

So much for their almighty egos! ha!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

similar comment here

http://latestnews.virginmedia.com/infocus/2010/07/16/yorkshire_ripper_will_never_be_free

"The judge said: "He has been well-behaved and has posed no threat to other inmates.

"Jehovah's Witnesses who have befriended him for over 15 years are emphatic that he now shows remorse for his crimes."

Would you class the local dubs as "expert witnesses" to testify as to his attitude?

I used to have a contact in the area of Broadmoor Hospital and they regularly used to go inside to have "studies" with the patients. I guess it is an easy hour or two on your report..

This article has been syndicated all over so lets hope that a lot of people see it and reject JW thinking.. I was waiting for the media to make mention of his J W connection but this is about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit