Young Jehovah's Witness commits to Pioneer work

by brizzzy 18 Replies latest jw friends

• brizzzy
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

What a waste of life.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Well, come 'round my way child. I got some stuff to teach you from your own literature

um hmm , come on. I'm waiting , It's saturday morning, and i got my door opens, come on

• Gayle
    Gayle

That was me 45 yrs ago, only passing up college and pioneering a 100 hrs. a month.

• loosie
    loosie

three successive regional conferences

They are trying to make it sound good instead of cult like.

• babygirl30
    babygirl30

That article, although sweet in nature, really only served as propaganda for the young girl, her family, and JWs. What happened to NOT making a specticle of oneself????? The story did nothing more then make her look CRAZY (and her parents to boot for cosigning everything in the background).

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Ouch. Waste of life is correct. Very sad.

Oh well. Thank Zeus, its not me!

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Whoa, I learned something from that article

any of the 357 conferences being held this summer ... offer the same teachings and the same Sunday afternoon drama, which is recorded in dozens of languages and then performed by local actors who rehearse their motions to match the recordings.

The "dramas" are lip synched? I didn't know that, maybe I did miss something by not going to assemblies with the Ex!

• man in black
    man in black

good for her, she seems to have found A purpose in her young life.

Wait 5 - 10 - 15 - 20 years,,,,,, she will no doubt become wiser, and bitter about loosing all that time walking door to door in the hot sun when she could have been developing a life..

So sad.

• ambersun
    ambersun

Yes, that was me 40 years ago and as Gayle said it was 100 hours back then not 70.

If only I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't have wasted the best years of my life

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit