A question for those who believe in noahs ark

by bohm 22 Replies latest jw friends

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Whilst in service I aksed a brother if the flood was global or regional? He replied global. I asked him how all of the animals that are unique to Australia got there, why aren't they in Africa too? He never thought of that. "Hmm", he said, "I will have to write that one down to ask in the new system."

• bohm
    bohm

wannabefree - oh dear! Thats critical thinking WT style!

• rocketman
    rocketman

I would guess that Flood geologists would have serious problems trying to respond to this thread, which involves an interesting take on matters - what observed, scientific occurances would a global Flood have predicted? - Like Evolution Theory, or General Relativity, which predicts certain outcomes which should be observable and confirmed by such observation.

So far, only TD has offered an extensive answer, and as his comment suggests, the global Flood would predict occurances that scientists have not observed.

I can't come up with anything either (I'm not a Flood geologist or apologist). To me, it seems that the Flood would predict outcomes that we have not observed, such as the extremely rapid evolution and speciation that TD mentioned.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit