really, HOW can one show the truth without condemning himself or the one who listens?

by EndofMysteries 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

God hates those who practice idolatry. Even HIS servants can be IDOLS in the eyes of others. If one of his was to give out the answers and truth, HOW does that draw you and make you put more faith to God himself? You would be going to this human for answers, you would not get off of milk, you would rely on this human. Is there a way or a point in which you can stop being milked and learn to use get insight and understanding from God? Taking whole food is eating with your OWN HANDS, being milked is being fed.

OR the one who may show truth, it's bound to happen that others will grab it somehow and use it to misled others.

In the bible, the scriptures, God asks people to SEEK HIM, to put faith in HIM, Jesus said those who ask for bread, he won't give a scorpion or serpent. Israelites constantly demanded judges, a human king, could they not do what was right without a human?

Are humans to lazy too seek him out, they just wanted it handed to them on a silver platter?

The 'last chance', the 'final test', the 'great tribulation', I hope as many as possible will get out of it. Those are the 'other sheep', who get out of the great tribulation. DURING it they've washed their robes. After God DESTROYS all your objects of confidence, where you have NOWHERE to go, but to him. There will be some who will have insight, and help guide you to him when all of the confusion is going on. Many though will go to these people, very excited and eager, ready to listen, but won't do anything about it.

But on each and every one of these paths to him and to the truth, there are traps. It's impossible for anyone to save another. A seed can be planted, but only they themselves and God can allow them to gain true understanding. WHY????

If the path to life was spelt out, then many 'false/fake' ones could do those things. Many here have seen how 'anybody' can show up at meetings, go in service, how those who were MS and Elders were viewed as 'more spiritual' then those who were irregular at meetings. How many times are those irregular displaying the true qualities of love then those trying to 'earn' their salvation?

Works.......works aren't rituals and things one must do, works are how you live your live, what kind of person you are, your qualities. (Yea, you can 'say' you have faith, faith in what? Did Jesus ever say that those who preach the good news would get everlasting life? That those who are regular at meetings would get life? Reread it all, Matt chapter 5, chapter 6, what does peaceable, mild tempered, hunger and thirst for righteousness, conscious of your spiritual need, those are works! That versus yea you can say you have faith but are you going out in field service?)

But the painfully intolerable to God, is anyone who thinks he is better, hypocrites. ALL have fallen short. When seeing God punish and put denunciations against others, do NOT be happy, do NOT think good and laugh scornfully at them. Why not? Hopefully you won't give God a reason to have to demonstrate to you how you are no better. Quit comparing to others, quit judging others, and don't wish or take delight, even in your heart and soul, because God will see that hypocrisy.

If your thinking, with everything God has allowed to happen, with what he has done in the scriptures. What he commanded his people to do. WHO gave you that understanding?????? Did you take the bible and learn and gain your whole understanding on your own???? How hard did you try to check what was really or originally written? If there was misunderstandings and teachings? If perhaps the one doing certain things is actually what your 'understanding' is, of the concept of the word, "God".

What is the point in trying to show anyone what is to come? It won't save you. Knowing that it does show the future, how will that benefit you?

Do you remember looking in the WT for 'if' you could do this or that. Letting man play God for you, telling you good and bad.

He is calling out, he has delayed for YOUR sakes. But what seems like a delay, you will wake up, and pray and wish was delayed more, when you realize the deep sleep you've been in, and how the day is about to overtake you.

• agonus
    agonus

I hate to speak for God, especially when I can't figure him/her/it out.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

How hard are you willing to try or how hard have you tried? ( I don't know, I can't and won't speculate) Just a question for all to ask themselves.

It is NOT easy, I can confirm that.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

And Agonus - if you can't, if you do want to, just unable.....just know that the great tribulation, in it's start, it's not too late. The scriptures show a great crowd who make it through it, be on the look and try extra hard to seek him out during it if couldn't prior.

• agonus
    agonus

Well, I kinda gave up trying when I came to the conclusion that I was finally starting to understand God and I didn't care for what I found... to put it mildly. But then, God is whatever you want God to be. God is all things to all people because, well, that's the definition of God. I think as long as we're locked in these meat cages we'll never fully get it.

BTW, I think the Great Trib started the moment the Creator started to create...

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

I respect what you are trying to do EoM, but somehow you don't seem to have broken free from your JW indoctrination.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Trans - If I openly put all up to date I've learned, you'll see very little trace of anything WT related. The only truth they got, which I don't know how not every religion can see, is if you read 'any' book in the bible, that God will step in and things will get crazy and rough around that time.

Even most religions not using the bible teach that I believe. Muslims believe that....Asian religions believe a cycle happens which is very similar.

If your referring to the 'timing' and in 'our time'. It's not because of what JW teach. Even many 'non' JW's, many in the world itself, have a feeling we are near the end.

I am posting this stuff, because the details that are coming and what is inplied, if any can get it BEFORE the hour of test (recall that as JW's we were taught we were gonna go through a huge test during the GT), Rev 3:10 - "Because you kept the word about my endurance, I will ALSO KEEP YOU FROM THE HOUR OF TEST, which is to come upon the whole inhabited earth, to put a test upon those dwelling on the earth."

There is a whole lot more then just that. Again for the time being, all I can personally suggest is if anyone reading this has any faith in God to pray for wisdom and understanding as at James 1:5-7, to be prepared for a rough ride and to have my adjustments, and not to quickly react if what you learn may be or seem offensive. You may learn or see what you may feel guilty to even entertain the idea of, I just prayed for understanding and allowing God to correct my thinking, to forgive me if my thoughts or even this idea of considering is offensive to him, it's done in pure motives to learn the truth.

If down the road somebody is showing any of you truth, and you believe it's true, pray and check teh whole bible, and KEEP CHECKING it. So your not deceived. You'll need God's help and reliance on him to get through this.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

O and Trans...... I believe he may have used the WT just to plant some seeds, and is drawing out his people to him. I think he is using many things and methods. there is a scripture, forgot it, but it says that when a soldier is enlisted or recruited, his loyalty does not lie with the recruiter BUT with the military commander. WT may be or try to be a recruiter, but they are trying to get the loyalty and the true soldiers are realzing that and seeking their true commander.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

I just hope you are doing something constructive with your life and have a good retirement plan. The future can be foretold by extrapolating the events and trends of the past.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

O I am transhuman, no worries. I know what 'presumptuousness' can lead to as well.

One thing I've done and am doing........which would seem like 'sacrifice' but is very....'freeing' is getting rid of most of my material possessions and trying to get as simple as possible. Now, as a JW, the reason for that would be STRICTLY for more WT service and meetings. I did to allow myself to be not enslaved by them, and able to let God lead me, BUT I've found another HUGE advantage.

For those who are "Atheists", EVEN THEY could agree with this. Infact I think many atheists might like reading the whole book of Ecclesiates. King Solomon said that everything is vanity. He became the richest man in the world, had anything he could want, and he said it was pointless, because where your going, you CAN"T TAKE IT. He says our life right now on earth, is our allotted time on it. WITH that being said, if any of you were told you have 6 months to live, what would you do?

Now granted you all got bills to pay, some have families to feed. If you have a job paying $50k a year, you can prob get by easily in a mid size home, keep an up to date car, slowly build up. Your going to be stuck slaving, you'll have to work full time, maybe get 1 week vacation. W/ your extra money, you can afford nicer things and such. When things get tight, you get sick, stressed, because you might loose it all. Again, your working your whole life too.

WHAT IF - instead of that, you kept everything to a bare minimum. The thousands you save, you travel the world, you LIVE LIFE. Especially Atheists, the time clock is ticking, do you want to get old and realize you spent your whole life working to keep and get stuff that are pointless? You didn't get to enjoy and see the world, to experience what life has?

So, Jesus words not to be anxious about tomorrow, it brings it's own anxieties. How many have got degrees and college, and don't use them, do something else? Planning for retirement, have some insurance, but live very simple. (Since starting this 1.5 years ago, I went from $10k in credit debt to +25K) $600 month rent vs $1400 mortgage, lower utilities, and not buying stuff. If I choose to, I could easily do a bit of traveling, or spending more time w/ family, etc. I won't be starving myself trying to keep my things as the economy is going. I'll avoid a midlife crisis, realizing I haven't lived life at all. I'll live life allowing God to direct me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit