T-Shirt I made for sh**s and giggles y'all might like...

by Tuesday 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Hey folks, so I'm trapped on the couch with a baby that will only sleep directly next to me so I thought I'd do some photshop fun stuff. I ended up throwing this on a T-Shirt and thought everyone here would get a kick out of it. It's on Zazzle for cost of the shirt if you want to buy one, I don't have any of these ready made otherwise I'd just send them to you.

http://www.zazzle.com/evil_apostate_tshirt-235340729895953018

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Omg, I love it!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hah!! I love it!!! Just the thing to wear when picketing the local KH or at the DCs!!!

Unfortunately, I've spent my money on "pussy and beer" - thanks to George Carlin for the quote - and my cats are quite happy for the attention, but don't know what the heck to do with the beer...

Zid

• minimus
    minimus

I want the no blood keychain ASAP.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I had a couple of other ideas I was thinking of making shirts out of. Though that keychain gives me an idea of putting the actual blood transfusion doctrine on a keychain. Something like "No Blood Transfusion, will only accept red blood cells with removed membranes floating in a solution of albumin". I'll have to work on it to make it incredibly long, drawn-out and convoluted.

• minimus
    minimus

No Whole Blood!

Only Fractions!

• StAnn
    StAnn

I like the UN shirt but PLEASE get rid of those awful Jehovah's Witness T-shirts. Plus, it shows a JW engaging in recreation above the name, which we know can't happen.

• loosie
    loosie

I love the horns and tail

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

Great for the DC!

• QuestioningEverything

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit