Molestation of 12 yr. old in KH restroom

by JRK 23 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• StAnn
    StAnn

Flipper, perhaps this old man WAS an attendant. I'm sure that gave him better access to his victims.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Stann,

something I was thinking...

• Hadit
    Hadit

That is horrible! What's worse is the when the witnesses say it's all lies. Yes, THOUSANDS of children are ALL lying about being molested by JW elders or brothers. Oh right, I forgot these children can get away with lying because there weren't two eye-witnesses around to prove that they were lying and wanting to ruin the reputation of the poor elder and/or the org.

Poor girl and poor others. This will continue happening as they are deluded and not protecting innocent children. They protect the ones with the power and control. SICK people.

• wobble
    wobble

When will Jehovah's Witnesses wake up to their responsibility to protect children ??????

I belong to a small sports club, smaller membership than the any of the nearby Congos. of Dubs (less than 50).

We have a Child Protection Programme in place, not just a policy,a child protection Officer is always present and alert, no adult is allowed to be alone anywhere in the facility with a child under 16.

If a child, or vulnerable person, enters a "restroom" alone, we wait till they emerge before using it ourselves, and so on.

J.W's have nothing like this in place, they do not care about vulnerable people .

• wobble
    wobble

I have added a comment on the site,very similar to my post above, perhaps you good folks could add yours ?? to shake the Dubs out of their complacent and uncaring attitude.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Post on the news site ...

brother_steve said on July 15, 2010 at 6:22 AM

I have been a Jehovah's Witness my entire life. There is no way this molestor was a True Jehovah's Witness. Jehovah's Witnesses never commit crimes, we are the happiest people on Earth. You could leave your wallet inside a Kingdom Hall and no one would touch it. It's that safe around Jehovah's people. I think perhaps the Demons got into this man to make him molest a girl in the Kingdom Hall. Or it's possible it was the girls fault for tempting the Brother. Satan loves to use the power of sex and womenly seduction to tempt Jehovah's people away from the Truth. Surely this is a sign we are in the last days. Now that the demons can get into the Kingdom Hall we need to protect ourselves and draw even closer to Jehovah.

sick

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

It sickens me to my core when I hear of these things, but am no longer shocked that these things happen in the KH. What I absolutely hate is that he will try blame everything on his imperfection, the demons, everything but himself. That is something the JWs are so good at, shirking their responsibility! The world is to blame, satan is to blame.

This really just gets my blood boiling and I want to toss red paint on a KH and scrawl "bloody guilty bastards" on the walls.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    I think perhaps the Demons got into this man to make him molest a girl in the Kingdom Hall. Or it's possible it was the girls fault for tempting the Brother. Satan loves to use the power of sex and womenly seduction to tempt Jehovah's people away from the Truth. Surely this is a sign we are in the last days. Now that the demons can get into the Kingdom Hall we need to protect ourselves and draw even closer to Jehovah.

So, who was at fault, "Brother Steve" - the demons, or the girl?

• blondie
    blondie

So King David was not a true Israelite when he committed adultery with Bathsheba and arranged for her husband to die?

• JWoods
    JWoods

Demons got into Bathsheba, Blondie - causing her to get nekkid and tempt David.

Seriously, that stupid post from "Brother Steve" carried all the logic of a very confused 7-year-old. People should think about what they put out in public.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit