• yknot
    yknot

Credit to Fokyc!

August 2010 Our Kingdom Ministry-PDF!

See bottom of page

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0akkkt

• Gayle
    Gayle

So in April were 130,627 pubs (over last year's average) but last years peak was 133,900. It stated so far this year baptized are 1,657; last year's total baptisms was 2,932, so will they catch up with that?

• Gayle
    Gayle

Thank you for the Britain KM stats! Wish we could get the U.S. KM info also.

• yknot
    yknot

Mines are marked

A brother does upload typed out word.doc versions of the U.S. KMs

I will PM the link if desired.

(((( if anyone does have the US KMs and is willing to share, please upload or send me copies - ))))

Here is the thread link to the July British KM

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/196197/1/July-2010-Kingdom-Ministry-Britain-PDF

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

The DAs in UK will bump the baptism figures up a lot towards the total figure so nothing to be read into those figures yet...

Cheers

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I can't get over how they are now printing questions at the bottom of the page. Do you think the day will come where they underline the answer, so there is no deviation of what is the Truth?

• vivalavida
    vivalavida

Have you noticed how the WTS uses a type of NLP when, for example in paragraph 3 of the first page they put this in quotes: "get out in service and stop making excuses!"? which basically can be interpreted as a subliminal command which, for the people who do not do it, ends up in a guilt trip.

Notice also that that IS the answer to the question for that paragraph!!!

vivalavida

• callitquits76
    callitquits76

That kingdom ministry is sickening!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Population increase in UK is about 0.3%. Publisher increase 1%. People are not exactly "streaming to the house of the mountain of Jehovah"

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

UK population 60,000,000

JW UK annual baptisms 3,000

% of Population baptised 0.005% wow!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit