I don't know what do

by XPeterX 28 Replies latest jw friends

• XPeterX
    XPeterX

They said they are going to wear full face masks so that he won't be able to recognise who did it.

• XPeterX
    XPeterX

Jwoods I wouldn't start this thread if I didn't need help.What I said is not a lie

• snowbird
    snowbird

Somebody, call the police.

Things could go awry; they could end up killing him, or he them.

Syl

• wasblind
    wasblind

Tell your sister to stop this madness and call the police, talk her friends down,

a lot of lives could be affected by this one incident and be careful of the company she keeps

from now on.

• changeling
    changeling

Your sister needs to call the police ASAP and press charges of attempted rape. If she doesn't then you should do it.

Get that scum bag off the streets legally and leave the neo-nazis out of the picture.

Oh, and your sister needs to get some new friends.

• BANE
    BANE

Yeah...Your life sounds REALLY good after leaving the witnesses....

You guys complain about witnesses harrassing...But I have never taken a group of brothers and beat down anyone...

You guys say the witnesses are so bad but you prefer the company of Neo Nazis to the organization? LOL

• mind blown
    mind blown

Bane....I knew a JW sister who was murdered going door to door by a psychopath....TRUE.....

Peter, have your sister call the police. if you do nothing, you'll have this on your conscious....:(

• asilentone
    asilentone

Bane, I do not think she was ever a witness.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Bane, Peter is unbaptized publisher.

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

I think it's the book on the right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit