JW.org now has Books and Brochures in PDF!!!

by yknot 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

gotcha, thanks. I could see them put all for download..and dor to door only using pamplets. The WT will print the pamplets, because they don't want to leave print quality to the members and have tracts handed out with bad print quality.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

The first 55 songs from the new songbook are available in Sign Language finally.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Another benefit to the Borg, aside from financial, is that they can change their documents electronically pretty easily.

In 30 years, when they're on the 10th interpretation of the word "generation" they can revise the past electronic documents and simply state, "we have always been at war with EastAsia."

• yknot
    yknot

Yes they can save gobs of money ........!!!!

If they make all the R&F material PDF available!!!!

To my dear 'Mother' Org---

Come on "Mama'...... D.O. Brothers had Kindles!

ooohhhh, I know , I know ........work some deal out with Apple...... I-pad, !! I-pad !!! ......Momma I want an I-Pad for my lit and future video files!!!!

oh come-on !!! Unky Geof is only 55yrs old, he has no job skills, the WTS has got to last at least to the end of his life!!!! (30-40yrs)

And Mama I had a brilliant idea........ lets switch the WT to be the first meeting, maybe make some of the WTstudy into a video presentation every once in awhile to keep it 'fresh'

You dearest daughter ----Yknot

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

I agree it will be a cost savings, but there still needs to be cash coming in. My understanding is the cash coming in wasn't or isn't fully covering the costs hence the need for this cut back. Maybe sending home a bunch of bethelites, closing some branches, consolidating KH's congregations will work for a time...

Looking at the trend from the change to donation arrangement, having less income, to these changes through downloading more material, will lead to less income, which will lead to some other major cut-back.

Maybe the WBTS got it right when they proclaim that the end is near... near for them! muahahahahaaaaa

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan
    In 30 years, when they're on the 10th interpretation of the word "generation" they can revise the past electronic documents and simply state, "we have always been at war with EastAsia."

...except for the millions of authentic copies stuck in us'apostates computers and various servers all over the web of this system of things...

-Yan

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

"Have you considered buying your husband an mp3 player? You could even add in some starter files, like Fred Franz's 1975 talk."

hahaha, great idea! Can't use his MP3 in his work vehicle, though...

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

They will claim Satan and his henchmen apostates have edited their versions, Yan. If they direct the rank and file to delete their originals before downloading the new versions, the loyal Dubs will do so and most won't be the wiser. The small percentage who rebel for the sake of accurate information "were not of our sort" in the first place, the Borg will claim as they happily DF them.

It isn't about truth or information or numbers of members anymore. It is about surviving as a corporation and mommy is struggling to make ends meet.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

It seems whenever there is a letter read to the congretation about available downloads, it is also mentioned that there is a cost involved for each download, although less than producing a hard copy of course, there is still a cost.

Do you think the organization is paying additional cost for bandwidth because of downloads? Are they not hosting their own web servers? Just curious if anybody knows?

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

I'm sure the WBTS is hosting their own web servers. They probably have a few fiber lines into it as well. They have to pay a premium for these lines so the "donate" towards the download is stated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit