Look what mommy brought home :)

by troubled mind 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Odrade
    Odrade

Troubled: most of the proteins that cause the issues are directly related to diet. If you can put the cat on a no grain food (raw diet or no-grain processed food) you might find it resolves most of the allergy problems.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Love! Congratulations!

edited to say: Odrade, that is very cool about grains in the diet & allergies... I have never heard that before. I'll check it out.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I love cat's and that one is a gem. Enjoy!

HappyDad

• ziddina
    ziddina

AWWWWWWW...... I WUV kitties!!!

AND doggies!!

And Hamsters!!!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

What a beautiful kitty...I love cats! Hey, love your sofa too.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Just don't spoil your kitty like we have done ours. Our kitty screams his head off when he wants to eat: he wants us to stand next to him and keep him company while he eats and drinks. He won't eat without our company. And his bowl has to be heaped. If the bowl isn't on the brink of overflowing, he doesn't want to eat it.

But he's a good mouser so we tolerate our kitty diva.

St. Ann

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

what a cool kitty... hope the allergies dont pose a problem. the animals will work it out....usually... lol

we got a new kitten back around april 1.... my Resident Cat is not amused even now.... they alternate between fighting and playing.... when resident cat (who weighs 13.8 pounds) gets tired of little cat (probably not even 2 pounds), Max swats and hisses pretty good...but always keeps her claws retracted....

my resident cat... Max (short for Maxine, named by the shelter) came from 5A's... (Alton Area Animal Aid Association www.fiveas.org )....I posted pics of max before... will have to post more of both of them soon... little cat (named Adventure by our 9YO...but renamed Beasty because...well...she is) came from a litter from my future MIL's house....

Snakes (Rich )

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Raw food diet (for cat) to eliminate cat allergies in humans... interesting!

I just recently started my cat on a raw food diet for her numerous health issues, and she improved almost immediately. I was plesantly surprised! But the thing I noticed from almost the first day was that her fur was softer. It's almost like something changed in her "saliva-chemistry", so that when she was grooming herself after eating the raw food, it was better for her fur.

Just thought I'd add that tidbit of information!

GGG

• beksbks
    beksbks

That kitty looks like a real keeper. I love the calm way he/she (didn't take note) looks over at the dog nose!

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

He is a keeper !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit