Look what mommy brought home :)

by troubled mind 30 Replies latest jw friends

• troubled mind
  • troubled mind
  • troubled mind
  • troubled mind
    troubled mind

I wasn't going to get another cat because of my husbands allergies ......but this kittens fur is so short and dense I think it maybe different (insert wishful thinking )

So far so good two days and no allergy reactions ........x my fingers crossed x

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

the first picture is so cute and peaceful the second is "somethings happening here what it is ain't exactly clear theres a dog with a nose over there"

the third picture is "what the xxx is going on here"

• blondie
    blondie

I'm jealous, I want a kitty.

• Incognito
    Incognito

Cute kitty!

Dogs are pack animals and so the dog has to re-assess his position within the pack as I'm sure the cat is occupying a great deal of your time, time that would usually be spent on him.

troubled mind said:

I wasn't going to get another cat because of my husbands allergies ......but this kittens fur is so short and dense I think it maybe different

Most people think that allergies are caused by the fur itself. Although some people can react to fur, many are allergic to proteins in the animal's saliva.

Cats and dogs clean themselves by licking. This saliva dries on the fur whereby the protein particles can become airborne and inhaled by people when the animal moves or is petted.

See if your husband reacts when the cat licks him. Some people get a rash or hives within a few minutes.

• Quandry
    Quandry

What a cute kitten!

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I knew this about the saliva protein being the real allergy trigger . Some cat breeds don't possess as much of this protein. We have had Siamese in the past that didn't bother him as much . This kittens coat is very unusual ,reminds me of a rabbits fur .

The first thing we noticed about this kitten is that when he scratched my husband it didn't welt up like most cats cause him to do . He also has not had any allergy attacks yet ...usually his eyes start watering and itching very badly, and sinuses go crazy .

I volunteer for the humane society and this kitten is from there . We have him on trial basis for a week to see how my husband reacts .

I really hope it works out because we both really adore him . His personality is just great . He is very people oriented and affectionate . He and the dog are working out their issues slowly too .

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Nice cat..Relaxed..

The dog and cat will become family and hang out together..

Thats what mine do..

...................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit