Sis loved the convention sooooo much going to same one twice!

by outlander 20 Replies latest jw friends

• loosie
    loosie

that was my 1st thought. I went to an assembly after I attended mine... but I was hunting for a MAN!!!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

"Sounds like my nephew. He attends at least 2 DC'S each year and would go to all of them if he had the funds for it. Total stupidity!"

Yeah Ol' CW likes him some DC doesn't he craps?

My SIL drug my BIL (unbaptized study) to the DC a couple of weeks ago while he had his kids visitation. "Yay, lets go visit Daddy and sit at Tarrant County Convention center all day in the heat" facepalm time.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

That is beyond sick.

• seawolf
    seawolf

hmmm all the ones that I know that went to multpile conventions this year are married.....who knows maybe they're still shopping around...

• garyneal
    garyneal

Hunting for a mate. LOL

I can believe it. I was at my wife's DC today and spent a large amount of time roaming the halls with my daughter. I noticed a large number of single mom's at the event (and one single dad). We had two weeks of events at the coliseum so I am sure some people went to more than one.

I remember being called a 'brother' again by one of the 'sisters.' I remember thinking, "If you only knew. I'm bad associations for every Jehovah's Witness because I know the truth about the 'truth.'"

• wasblind
    wasblind

everybody around my way use this time for mate shoppin'

yep blondie nailed it.

• Emoly
    Emoly

Ditto on the spouse search...at least, that is how three of my cousins found their spouses.

• steve2
    steve2

Yep, it's been decided: Your sister's man huntin'. let's hope she's happy with any new lite she finds at this convention (the new lite at the previous convention didn't seem to be bright enough.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

For me to go to more than one of those wastefests, there had better be a damn good reason. And, by telling me to just meet men, they have killed off anything of that sort. And I went to my last Grand Boasting Session day on Day 1 of 2001.

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Yes, definitely shopping for a partner! And what better way, given that she can show how spiritual she is for attending more than once...lol. For me, even while single, once was enough!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit