Looks like we're about to get Smurf'd

by Yizuman 18 Replies latest social entertainment

• AwSnap
    AwSnap

I understand why you said that....it must be annoying to mods when people say stuff like that. But there have been a LOT of people who have their "moments".

How bout people just go with the fun of this thread, and then if the "deleting" get asked again, his wishes will be granted?

Onnnn with the

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I think I will use a Smurfette avatar on one of the other sites I go to...lol

Maybe this one..Snoozy..get it?

SMURFETTE SNOOZY...

• AwSnap
    AwSnap

I'm really not one for causing a scene. But I promise this: I WILL wear Smurf-gear as soon as that movie is released next year. HEck....I'm going to start shopping on ebay now

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I can see where this thread is going...lol

Snoozy

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster
    And they land in Manhattan just across the bridge from WT HQ. How appropriate. Must be a Satanic conspiracy.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Yizuman

I thought you were leaving and not coming back. Moderators---I want to be deleted. I am done here. GOODBYE.....Scully

Drama Queen

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

It will be interesting to have the smurfs come back up on topic within talks. Not that I'll be there to hear it, but would be pretty funny.

I think the society has bigger fish to fry now though, I mean hell, there's Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Vampires and Werewolves now! Forget the Smurfs!!!

• wobble
    wobble

I know the rumours went round the Dub community, and the urban Myths, about Smurfs, but does anyone have any idea how they got started ?

Boy some joker sure had a sense of humour, I wonder if he/she knew it would get as big as many other urban myths ?

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

She's wearing shoes?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit