Looks like we're about to get Smurf'd

by Yizuman 18 Replies latest social entertainment

• Yizuman
  • AwSnap
    AwSnap

I heard that on the radio today & was going to put that on here! you beat me to it! lol....I cannot wait to see if there's any jw controversy in a year.

"I KISSED A GIRL" katy perry will be in it

• agonus
    agonus

And they land in Manhattan just across the bridge from WT HQ. How appropriate. Must be a Satanic conspiracy.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

awesome! I am gonna buy a Smurf tshirt

• poppers
    poppers

Well, it's going to be fun watching their reactions to that. LOL! Can't wait.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I like her shoes.

• Scully
    Scully

Yizuman

I thought you were leaving and not coming back. Moderators---I want to be deleted. I am done here. GOODBYE

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Will there be warnings from the platform to not see it?

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Scully, that was mean. He has as much right to be here as you and I do.

Nice to see you again Yizuman and thanks for the link. I see those shoes and shudder...lol

No way could I walk on anything like that. I saw a funny Model on the runway clip where the gals kept tripping because of their shoes..what's wrong with the world of fashion???I have a pic of my granddaughters proms shoes and I will get it and post a pic here later..give me a nice pair of flats...please....

My granddaughters Prom shoes..

• skywho
    skywho

I wonder if the smurf dolls will be coming to life and attacking the JWs again... they wouldn't even have to buy them now that its 3D they will just come from the neighbor's houses.... bummm bumm bummm bum!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit