I Went in Field Service Yesterday!!

by Valentine 54 Replies latest jw friends

• QCA1
    QCA1

Hi Valentine

I would just like to say well done,i wish i could have been there with you.In England where i live there is going to be a massive mail drop.I have been in contact with a man who has been trying to free his wife from the WT for several years,his story can be read on his web page at www.welcome.to/witnesscd for anyone who is interested this is an excellant story.He has appealed for donations to help print thousands of leaflets and post them through letterboxs around the country,i was eager to help as my Son and my granchildren are in this cult and i want them to be free.

God Bless each and everyone whose aim is to expose the WT

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

ahhh that's a momma tina! good for you. glad to see you back to your fiesty lil self

• Valentine
    Valentine

((((((((Moe,Outlaw,Jamaica,cat,GDW,waiting,richard qca joy and my baby bea)))))))))))))))))) thanks and play nice now until I return,luv to all! Tina

Todays Affirmation:
    The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.

• cellomould
    cellomould

Those few hours pleased Jehovah Sister Valentine,

but have you given serious prayerful thought to pioneering as a way of life?

lol!

well done! (dontcha still feel a little guilty? I kinda do just hearing about it)

playing apostate kingdom songs on my cello

"In other words, your God is the warden of a prison where the only prisoner is your God." Jose Saramago, The Gospel According to Jesus Christ

• termite 35
    termite 35

FANBLOODYTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i'm soooooooooo impressed xxxxxxxxx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit