gutted - its July, are you growing your goatee yet?

by Soldier77 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

From my previous thread on allowing beards/goatee's and the pact that you brought up. I've started my goatee this past weekend! Came into work this morning and one guy I worked with looks at me and goes, "WTF is that?", I reply, "I'm starting a new look." He goes, "cool, looks good."

So let's have it gutted! You start your yet?

• gutted
    gutted

Hey man, I'm on board. Unfortunately I shaved Saturday for the DC, but I'm letting it grow now and next time I shave will be the goatee look. It will be interesting to see how the JWs will react . Then again I don't plan on any more meetings.

• gutted
    gutted

Also this is an invitation to any other brothers who are fading to do the same.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

woohoo! this is so liberating, silly expression I know, but it is what it is.

Yes, let's have as many join in as possible!

• snowbird
    snowbird

I would like a soul patch.

Syl

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Started mine a week before I left the KH in 2007..

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

lol syl

• joeblow
    joeblow

I've had mine for years. Got a lot of grumbles about it from the cong, but that was as far as it went. Stopped them from asking me to do anything, so there was at least one major benefit.

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

Would love to get my nose pierced, just one of those cute little tiny sparkly studs that you can hardly see- I love those

I'd also love pink hair, but I'm too old now- don't need to look like I'm having a mid life crisis

CHG

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

CHG - get your nose pierced.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit