I'm Leaving

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Quirky, help me out!

• Dagney
    Dagney

According to my 26 yr old nephew fireman, they go back again and again to the Hard Rock pool. I think any nice hotel bar has abundant opportunities for pickup. Good luck!

• minimus
    minimus

the pool, huh? ok/

• Quirky1
  • Quirky1
  • VoidEater
    VoidEater

Are you a trendy hipster or a down-to-earth guy? Different bars for different pickups...

Virtually any "nightclub" in the resorts - Luxor (LAX, for one), MGM (Tabu for one), Palms (Rain, for example) are hot, upscale, younger crowd (e.g., not old like me) - are places to meet the crowd that comes to Vegas to party.

For more laid back, walk down Fremont Street (check out http://www.bestofvegas.com/bestof/Best-Bachelor-Party-Spots/BarCrawlonFremontStreet/) - you'll find everything from camp piano bar to tony lounge.

Don't forget the pool parties at the southern resorts, though the tend to be snooty. These are nightclubs outdoors - there's been quite a crackdown on the lewd behavior, so there may be less flashes of skin than expected.

I think all the "European" topless bars have called it quits. But there are still pools integrated into nightclubs like Tao at the Venetian.

Covers vary depending on club, day, time of day.

Funny, I also was going to suggest Hash House a Go Go, "twisted" takes on standard fare, lots of food, cool place with usually tattooed servers (usually quite attractive, in both genders), highly recommended. I've only been to the one off the strip.

Have fun!

• Dagney
    Dagney

VE, did you not love Hash House a Go Go?!! Crazy good food, great bloody mary...interesting place. It started in San Diego...who knew?!

• minimus
    minimus

I'm 54, and I'm not into viewing young kids at a club as much as I am into going to a few places on Friday and Saturday night and people watching as well as possible "interchange of encouragment".

I'm meeting up with a friend who is in the music business and does shows in Boston and now in Vegas. He is a bit weird but a nice guy but he thinks he's going to "score" somehow (but I don't see that happening).

• MsDucky
  • minimus
    minimus

Quirky, those are baaaddd girls.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit