How do you suppose....

by exwhyzee 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

An interesting site with scientific answers

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-noahs-ark.html

• AGuest
    AGuest

Very interesting read, dear XYW (may you have peace!)... and chock full of as many "holes" as it claims the "creationist" theory is (and I whole-heartedly agree!).

The word of my Lord is that I am permitted to respond... and can respond... but that it's up to me as doing so won't add or take away a single cubit from anyone's life span, including mine. Since you all know me (i.e., I would do it, bump-by-bump, inch-by-inch, grind-by-grind... so that the board space it would take up alone might be prohibitive - and no, I don't know how to "attach" things), I'm going to let it go here. We'll just have to agree to disagree. Unless someone just can't DO that, in which case PM me and we'll "see" what we "see"!

In the meantime, peace to you all!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

You sound utterly exausted.....like you were putting way more into this informal discussion that was necessary. I suppose all that wishing of peace and slaving for your Lord has tuckered you out. Have a nice lie down (ever so dear but overly serious one) and try again in the AM, (kiss)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit