OUR ACTIVE LEADER TODAY sept 15 wt

by booby 11 Replies latest jw friends

• booby
    booby

Dearest AGuest (may you to have peace) I find it to be very difficult, whether it is the english language or possibly simply my own ability to express myself, to get my thoughts out in a way that others grasp them. In this instance I was not trying to "go/get indepth" but rather look at how the gb uses dubious at best and deceitful at worst reasoning. And to that end I underlined this statement "He has provided direction for the anointed "domestics" and their "other sheep" companions by means of a Governing Body" and asked in essence if the scripture cited from John 10:16 supports that claim. I do not see the support or any suggestion for support for the claim that they make and therefore feel that it has to be a ruse on their part. They are I believe, using that citation with reasonable expectation that the majority will not even look it up.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Greetings, dear booby, and peace to you!

I was not trying to "go/get indepth" but rather look at how the gb uses dubious at best and deceitful at worst reasoning.

Yes, I understood that...

And to that end I underlined this statement "He has provided direction for the anointed "domestics" and their "other sheep" companions by means of a Governing Body" and asked in essence if the scripture cited from John 10:16 supports that claim.

Yes...

I do not see the support or any suggestion for support for the claim that they make and therefore feel that it has to be a ruse on their part.

Nor do I... because it isn't there, so I absolutely agree...

They are I believe, using that citation with reasonable expectation that the majority will not even look it up.

Nor the verses preceding it... which I was directed to quote... and explain... for that very reason (that they accurately presume that most won't look them up).

I think we're on the same page in this, dear booby. Don't you?

Again, peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit